Removing Stay

camsoft
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5781 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I really need some help with this as I really don't understand a lot of the terminology.

I have had a stay on my court case for about a year now, I was weeks away last year from going to court to reclaim my charges and then this stay kicked in!

I have been having a lot of financial troubles this year, recently I got £160 in one month for going less than £80 over my overdraft, I have £3000 of debt on the credit cards, plus a £2500 loan which the bank said I should get, but I was conned into it, and I have a £4000 HP on a car as my car got written off, so I am really struggling.

I saw that you can apply to have the stay removed based on financial hardship, and I've looked around but I don't quite understand what I need to do.

Please, please could someone help me with this, I reckon the bank have probably taken another £2000 from me in the last year, what do I do about that, do I have to make another claim? the bank have robbed me and continue to rob me of £5000.

I really need some hand holding as I have no idea about law or about how to filling in legal forms.

Many thanks in advance.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers