Vickers vs Natwest

vix999
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6505 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone

just joined today, only told about this site yesterday, didnt really believe it until i read all the posts, this has put a big smile across my face!!

Anyway, as like everyone else on here ive been ripped off by my bank for far to long now its about time i did someting about it!!

But i could really do with some advise, im a student ive had my account with natwest for 2 years and i also had a credit card (which ive now cancelled) for about a year. i would like to know how to put the wheels in motion to try to claim my money back off memory alone i bleieve ive been charged well over £1000.

Does anyone know if i could claim from previos banks i have had accounts with??

And could anyone tell me who to write to with my claim once i have been sent my bank statements?

And sorry to be such a pain, but does anyone know how i should word the letter by giving me a few tips/pointers on being agressive/forward with the bank so they dont just fob me off thinking im a student who wont pursue the claim?

Ive tried to use the faq facility but failed with the requests ive just posted.

hope to hear from someone soon.

many thanks

james

:rolleyes:

Welcome.

You can claim from closed bank and credit card a/c. There are template letters in the bank template library

In the FAQs there's a Step by Step guide . You may want to print these out to refer to later

Then look at other threads in your bank's forum, so as you know what you can expect to happen

You need to spend 2 or 3 days gradually getting your head round everything.

There's a lot to take in, but it's time well spent and will ensure that you succeed in your claim without problems

When you feel confident that you understand the process and the various stages involved, start a new thread in your bank's forum and post your progress and any questions there

Good luck

hey all im unsure again can any one help my sorry ass?

i closed my lloyds account 2 years ago but have no statements will they still have my statements as i have no account number or any details of me banking with them?

In the same situation with my NatWest credit card. will either of the banks have my statements showing my charges??

cheers

james