My debt... more from the dreaded HFO Services *** Discontinued ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4468 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Innsmouth

Did you send a SAR to Barclaycard yet? May be a good idea particularly if the NOA they have is different. Broken Arrow put a good letter on another thread which I can find for you.

I am not legal but the letters just look like another 'threat' to get some money and should be reported to the appropriate authorities. If they have legally binding docs why not put them in front of a judge?

Have you sent a complaint to Google? There is another thread asking people to do this.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what 'Annex A Practice Direction - Protocols PRO 1.10 of the Civil Procedural Rules' is - maybe you could start another thread asking this question, perhaps on 'Legal Issues'?

donate

SAR, send with Postal Order for £10, you don't need to fill out but write on back that it is for a SAR request. Registered Post, it is worth signing but putting crosses through signature. They have 40 (working) days to reply,

[your address]

BARCLAYCARD

Data Protection Team

Dept LRC

Northampton

NN4 7SG

[DATE]

Dear Sir/Madam

ACCOUNT NUMBER: xxxxxxxxx (or multiple numbers if more than one account)

Please supply me with copies of all the data which you hold on me in relation to any matter and in any form and for any period of time.

Please note that I require disclosure of any personal data which you hold on me for the entire period of my dealings with you.

The Subject Access is not limited to my transaction history and it is not limited merely to 6 years of historical information.

Additionally, where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any member of your staff, or any other person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my banking business with you.

If you are unable to supply this data because there has been no such manual intervention, then please be so kind as to confirm this in your response.

I enclose the statutory maximum fee of £10. You have 40 days in which to comply.

If there is specific information which you require in order to satisfy yourself as to my identity, please let me know by return. However, please note that the above address is the one which you normally use to communicate my private business to me and which you have hitherto found to be acceptable.

Yours faithfully,

[signature ]

[name]

donate

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Need to see the POC and anything they have sent. YES you need to send a CPR31 but what documents have they mentioned in the POC? Need to see that first as this determines the request.

Also get a complaint in to http://www.oft.gov.uk/contactus for the attention of Polly Ashford

Send SAR to Barclaycard but also ring them - due to lack of time and as this is now legal go to the Directors Office TEL: 0844 0903111. Tell them you need to know date of last payment and exactly which company this was sold to and when and you want this confirmed in writing.

We can certainly help you with a defence

donate

Also tell OFT about the photos of your home.

Can you also scan any documents sent you prior to issuing the Claim

It sounds like the CCA documents sent you - illegible application form etc are also suspect - where there any Terms and Conditions with it?

donate

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...