What to do when you simply cannot afford to pay a parking ticket?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5824 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So despite the fact that I told you it costs me nothing, because it doesn't suit your world view it must cost me something?

My tabacco is provided to me by family who live abroad and return home periodically. It is a gift from them to me. If they did not do so, I would have to give up smoking.

Perhaps you simply meant I would need to buy a cannister of Gas and a lighter atleast once a year?

Well ok, what debts can I pay with £2 annually.

Maybe it would be more beneficial to your health if you asked them to lend you the money to pay the PCN than buy you tobacco.

Maybe it would be more beneficial to your health if you asked them to lend you the money to pay the PCN than buy you tobacco.

Indeed this would be my stance too, surely it would be far more helpful of them and yes £2 a year although i still suspect it to be more would still be more beneficial going towards priority debts!! I know this sounds harsh and believe you me i was there once but this is fact of life im afraid.

Indeed this would be my stance too, surely it would be far more helpful of them and yes £2 a year although i still suspect it to be more would still be more beneficial going towards priority debts!! I know this sounds harsh and believe you me i was there once but this is fact of life im afraid.

I know this sounds harsh and believe you me i was there once but this is fact of life im afraid.

If you have been there mate then you should know what the op is going through, how about showing the cup of human kindness and give some moral support here.

Just a thought.

The problem is that the council will not be interested in you not being able to afford the ticket.

Bailiffs will eventually turn up and seize goods.

You also have other debt problems by the sounds of your utility bills. Maybe you should get some debt advice?