what to do

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5773 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

further question about that red lettering. If i only have a mono printer, does it matter if this is printed in BOLD BLACK instead of red? Stupid question really, but want to get this RIGHT all the way!

The financial system is collapsing, time to raise a glass to the end of the biggest pyramid scheme in history - The Debt Industry :whoo:

lots of a's : The red lettering on many of the templates found here are usually the bits you edit to suit your circumstances. The redness is just to make it easier for you to see them and so dont miss them.

Black is fine all the way ;-)

Thanks Stikky, great avatar!!

The financial system is collapsing, time to raise a glass to the end of the biggest pyramid scheme in history - The Debt Industry :whoo:

Well i can confirm they ARE.

I will take one of my own when i can get my belt undone ;):D :D :D

Just wanted to bring your attention to my thread which has just started over here >>> http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/151433-new-member-looking-advice-2.html