as its friday.......a bit of silliness

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5835 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recommend the rampant rabbit thruster:

Tiglet, edited!

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I think Mr Tiglet might object - this way, he knows if he goes away and leaves me a large enough supply of batteries, I won't be straying;)

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I think Mr Tiglet might object - this way, he knows if he goes away and leaves me a large enough supply of batteries, I won't be straying;)

He's not going away to New York is he?

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

Tiglet, Edited!

Fred

OK

I thought it might frighten some of the less well endowed members of the forum (well, I was gently reminded ...)

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I thought it might frighten some of the less well endowed members of the forum (well, I was gently reminded ...)

Not me though Tiglet. Wink wink.

Fred Bassett Superstud

We know, we know - three hours and that doesn't even include the time it takes to eat the pizza.

ps I live on the south coast ;)

Tiglet, by a happy coincidence so do I. I bet you can't believe that.

Fred

I believe I may have heard it rumoured, but I can't think where ...

Mine is...

roseskull-f-NUFSAID.png

Hope it works :???:

My fave name generator was this one...

[url=http://www.emmadavies.net/vampire/default.aspx?firstname=theresa&lastname=jones&mf=0&submit=Find+My+Vampire+Name][/url]

http://www.emmadavies.net/vampire/

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:

Genevieve Darling

Known in some parts of the world as:

Bast of The Winged Death

The Great Archives Record:

Comes on silent wings in the night and wraps a deadly cloak about the victim; impartial as a die, unyielding as stone.:D

:(:confused:Confused, sad,bewildered,befuddled,bemused,disorientated,lonley until I came here, moving forward to :smile::lol: ,trying not to let them drag me down.:cool:

Ravishing Outstanding Babe Deftly Bestowing Loving and Yummy, Naughty Delights"

Pretty good description I'd say.

Pity you live ap norf really.

Fred

have a cold shower, fred.

Don't need one Tiglet, I'm off work today - very much under the weather.

Regards.

Fred

Thanks Kia.

Having a shower reminds me that a few years ago somebody bought me a radio especially for the shower. It got me thinking that was strictly a boys' toy because we blokes have a built-in aerial - especially first thing in the morning which is when you normally get in the shower.

Linford Christie had one apparently. He used to listen to Radio Antigua on his. I'm lucky if I can get 2CR.

Regards.

Fred

I have a radio in my shower - it drowns out the noise of hubby and two kids asking me things in a consistent, whiney voice ;)

(Guess who's only just got the kids to bed)

used to have stereo in bathroom but not anymore very likely id drop it in the bath :Dxxkia

Not wise that Kia, especially if it's plugged into the mains.

Fred