style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5881 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you have a look at this thread: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/130165-nationwide-cca-arrived-letter-7.html you will see that 1stlifeline is quite nervous and has communicated to me by PM that when the court date is set, she would like a CAG buddy.

Anyone in the Bolton area willing to help?

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Hi Tiglet

When she gets the court date let me know and I will see if I can arrange things so I am able to attend with her. I will read through her threads over the weekend to familiarise myself with the case.

Will PM my tel. no. to you

Hope this helps

Chris:)

• Haha 1

Thanks jailbird - that's great.

Even a little moral support and someone who can steady the hand when someone gets flustered (as we all do) is great.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I could make it too Tiglet, again I'd need to know the court date and time to take the time off work :)

I will have a read of 1stlifeline's thread later and sub ;)

Just had a thought - wouldn't it be funny if I discovered Steven was my next door neighbour :eek:

Terrifying, rather than funny i would have thought!

If you have a look at this thread: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/130165-nationwide-cca-arrived-letter-7.html you will see that 1stlifeline is quite nervous and has communicated to me by PM that when the court date is set, she would like a CAG buddy.

Anyone in the Bolton area willing to help?

???...1stlifeline originally mentioned this him/herself on 8th March 2008...:confused:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/134207-ive-tried-everywhere-else.html

...:)

I believe user is quite nervous for various reasons and so wanted to ensure there would be someone around and I'm always happy to help people when they ask for it.

Let's hope you and BO aren't really exes, eh Steve?

Whatever your post was meant to say - I gave up trying to work out what you think you're saying a long time ago :D

I know PRECISELY what I mean when I type/write/speak words.

Perhaps I should use words that U MAY understand then?

Is it one of your traits to often thank people in such a back-handed way when they correct U, or attempt to help U?

Be nice, both of you! :mad:

Tig, whilst I am sure your thread is well-intentioned:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/132798-has-anyone-used-buddy.html

I told 1stlifeline then that there is no point whatsoever to ask for commitment from a potential buddy until she has a DATE for her court hearing, and this still stands. She is more likely to be disappointed as people who have said "yes" originally then discover that they can't after all, whereas once she has a date, then people can commit knowing that they are actually free on that date.

Shall I close this thread for now? :-)

I would suggest you ask 1stlifeline whether she wants it closing or not, as it is for her benefit, not mine.

Just had a thought - wouldn't it be funny if I discovered Steven was my next door neighbour

Now Ive seen where Steven lives he's almost my neighbour. (and he spells his name the correct way!!!)

Oh Tiglet,

Im sorry i seem to be getting you into trouble. I did ask ages ago about the buddy system and on BWs advice was waiting till I get a court date. The thing that threw me when I contacted you was that I had got the allocation questionaire to fill in and I mistakenly thought I had to put down on there if anyone was going to speak at the hearing.

Ive also found that as the time looms nearer Im getting more nervous but didnt mean to get you into a cuffudle (nice word) on my behalf.

Having said that I would like to thank you and also those on this thread that have said they may be willing to help. When I get the date I will be sure to come back to this thread but if you want to close it for now Bookworm then I have no problem with that.

Thank you again Tiglet and Im sorry, I didnt mean to cause a problem.

• Haha 1

You caused no problem at all darling - no problem at all.

ps You PM box is full.

No problem, lifeline, Tiggy here is a sensible person who doesn't throw her toys out of the pram at first contradiction. (nor 2nd, nor 3rd, nor.... ) If anything, this shows she cares and that's the most important thing. :-)

No problem, lifeline, Tiggy here is a sensible person who doesn't throw her toys out of the pram at first contradiction. (nor 2nd, nor 3rd, nor.... ) If anything, this shows she cares and that's the most important thing. :-)

Are you sure you have the right person? :rolleyes: