Almost a year with no contact!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5871 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all again,

I filed to claim my bank charges back around a year ago, i got to the stage where the courts send out an order of stay.

that was nearly a year ago and i have nothing from no-one regarding the situation. i know they was going through the court case which i thought was being dealt with in february butn ot were are nearly in may a year later and am getting no feedback from my banks or the courts.

when i ask at my local branch they act all thick as though they dont have clue(and in all honesty they probably dont have a clue)

so what do i do? who do i contact to find out what stage the situation is at? i think a year without any contact or response is being reasonably patientwithin myself.

any help or comments would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Foo.

All these claims have been stayed by the OFT case.

Judgement on that case is expected tomorrow.

Regards, Rooster

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

foo, the decision on the test case is due tommorow but any decision could be subject to an appeal.

everyone has been waiting on the judges decision.

trust me everyone is in the same position we just need to try to be patient a bit longer. hard i know.

hopefully we should hear something soon

voyager

nationwide settled in full 7/06/2007

yorkshire bank settled in full 15/06/2007

capital one filed at court 06/06/2007 acknowledged 15/6 defence received 30/6 AQ sent 2/7 with application for summary judgement--hearing date 18 sept foe defence to be struck out

cahoot filed at court 25/06/2007 to acknowledge default judgement granted 27/06###won###settled in full

HBOS filed at court acknowledged 20/06/2007 default judgement granted 16th july so won

Cheera guys, i found the test case thread and had a quick read although it doesnt make things very clear but then im sure the case has been looking rather vague in the past.

many thanks for your replies though guys.

was thinking that if i ignore the situation long enough the banks would also ignore the situation.

just felt a little un-responded to.

many thanks

and may the force be with us all tomorrow.