Nicho1120 vs halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6427 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you can send helispex a copy of the claim and the charges and send the court a copy of the charges as well. no need to send recorded.

Halifax WON X 2, Northern Rock WON, Capital One WON, Marbles WON, HSBC WON

On the 25th october I will be filing a claim for £175.00 Citicards. Just watch it!

But do get Certificate of Posting (it's free anyway)

Just the FAQ’s ma'am. Please read 'em thoroughly before jumping in. Cheers :)

Find all the letters under the rainbow here

Being a man, I am always right (however I will make no admission of liability if you have misinterpreted my instructions!! :) ) If you are in any doubt, then consult a professional. All opinions offered on this site are just that, and should not be taken as legal advice.

Halifax - £1400 reclaimed. Now on a crusade to help others!

Hi...

Sorry to interrupt on your thread but ihave gone through all the threads including this one regarding the interest calculations and still am confused.

the 8% interest is calculated yearly but when filling in the moneyclaim what exactly do i do

Eg. claimant claims interest under section 69 ....at the rate of 8% a year from xx to xx of (what is this total) and also interest at the same rate up to judgement or early payment at a daily rate of (what rate do i put here).

Please help as i am filling my claim in today

thanks caroline

Hi Caroline,

You need to input your details into the spreadsheet which can be found in the templates libary. This will calculate your 8% interest to date so you can put this fugure into your moneyclaim.

For the total for the daily rate:

Multiply the total claimed (your total + the 8% interest - but not including court costs) by .00022 - this gives the daily rate where 0.xx = xx pence.

Hope that helps and good luck

14/06/06 Data Protection Act Sent to SPML

28/06/06 - Info / statements received from SPML

2/8/06 Pre Lim to SPML for £324.72

16/8/06 LBA to SPML

28/9/06 filed MCOL

defence filing date extended to 22/12/06

28/12/06 copy of defence received from sch

16/01/07 AQ filed with court

For the total for the daily rate:

Multiply the total claimed (your total + the 8% interest - but not including court costs) by .00022 - this gives the daily rate where 0.xx = xx pence.

The daily rate is the total of your charges (including overdraft interest on those charges ,if you are claiming this) multiplied by 0.00022.

It doesn't include the s69 8% interest, otherwise you are claiming interest on interest.

• 2 months later...

I will be starting a money claim soon and am totally baffled by the whole interest spreadsheet. Do I take it you put your details into that and it works it all out for your or you have to sit there and work out the days and the daily interest rate??? Is the 0.022 a standard daily rate? Any help would be much appreciated as I don't want to mess things up at this stage.

Thanks

Lig24:confused:

Lig 24 :p

Claiming £3,000

Claim filed 16.11.06

Acknowledged 29.11.06

Defence filed 19.12.06

50% offer made 3.1.07 - declined 5.1.07

Paid in full February 2007!!!!!

Hi,

Sorry to jump into this thread. I am also just starting to complete my claim form and am a little stuck! I have read lots of differents threads but still can't quite get the hang fo it! I am trying to obtain charges on 2 banks accoutns within Lloyds, do i need to make 2 cliams?

Also do you need to state the monetary value which you are trying to claim?

very simple I know sorry!

Many thanks

Elise:cool:

Most of my charges were quite recent so I didn't add the daily interest up till judgement, because it would be too small, unless they decide to drag it our for years that is lol

Barclaycard Student credit card £400 partial refund received, S.A.R -

Open & Direct Finance- extortionate, cca to Rockwell debt collection they ran away, now with Bryan Carter, no cca 17/03/08 sent back to Open

Pugsley v Littlwoods, have not received the signed credit agreement only quoting reg of 1983

Pugsley v Fashion World JD williams, 17/03 2008 Debt Managers returning file to JD williams as they could not supply the credit agreement

Capital one MCOL Settled in full

Smile lba settled in full

advice is given informally and without liability and without prejudice.