Repossession Hearing Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5672 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

dont worry too much about the court hearing you only need explain in detail the full story as to what you have written and beleive me a judge will be more than sympathetic,and since you have tried to be more than reasonable i would nt offer anymore than 25.00 more to make up for the missed payment this you will find will be accepted by a judge who will see that GE are acting unreasonably ,but in the meantime i will try to get one of the mods to help you through what you need to do before the court date but please dont worry too much

patrickq1

• Haha 1

yes good news so pleased for you now you can sleep for the first time worry and stress free,no doubt within a day or so you will wonder why you have felt so much stress,when had you known some people on here could have helped sooner rather than later ,so now you are free have a good night on the beer lol drinks all round cheers from me and thanks to ell who has been wonderful and a blessing in disguise

patrickq1

good for you maz its a good feeling that you can now restore your pride somewhat and be able to relax no more family arguements through stress no more snappin at anyone and everyone,this will change your life so now you need to be on top of it all and get your life back as you are now in control and if you get pressure from the banks etc you know excactly where to turn for that help this also includes finance/health and benefit questions so dont be afraid to ask on site

patrickq1

• 2 weeks later...

i would tend to agree but really it is now is the time to SAR GE and get the full figures of charges and get this straight back to the court to reclaim these charges but wait till the judgement tommorrow before you do this but you do need to SAR ge , it seems some of the facts are missing such as the penalty charges and excess intrest charges is it possible you can send us the figures cause i beleive you have a further claim against them, since they were not prepared to let sleeping dogs lie now is the time for you to be insisting the removal of the excess charges and then it should reduce your bill also it seems they are going against the judges decision which hopefully will not look to favourable for them if this came before the judge who i am sure would be quite keen to show them that their attitude stinks

patrickq1