Chris Vs Lloyds TSB

Chris_gy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6301 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Shaney, you really should start your own thread, set down your current progress and then help will ensue once you ask questions. I cannot even tell if you are at the stage where you should be submitting your bundle.

If you open the Zip file (from the bundle link) there is a contents page on the first page of the Word document. The bundle is quite a large document and yes you need to include the acts, cases etc.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris,

GuidoT was referring to a post made on page two of your thread - found here. Shaney posted it back on 26th December asking a question on court bundles.

Lucid :)

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

*Won unconditionally with contractual interest (29.85% compounded)

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*All settled in full - 6/2/07

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Lucid and Chris I responded to the last post on page 2. I am on the correct (albeit slightly hijacked) thread but responding about a month too late. I think Shaney's claim has now settled, better late than never - I think not.

Must stop taking those stupid pills.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Ok its been longer than 7 days and I still yet to recieve any correspondance from SC&M. I sent the second letter of Gary H's on non compliance to district judge this afternoon but i feel it wont leave much time. I only have until next tuesday to get this sorted!

Hi Chris,

Don't worry - there's been a few settlements lately which have come in a couple of days befre the court hearing and sometimes they leave it even later. Check your account online a couple of times a day if you can as they are crediting accounts without necessarily informing you.

You've only got a maximum of 7 days left now. Lucid :)

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Chris,

Yes all three of our claims are at 2pm on Tuesday 7th. Obviously we're keeping a very close eye on your thread as you're the day before to see what happens. ;) We've had no bundle (surprise surprise) and have posted the 2nd letter to the court to point this out. Haven't heard anything from SC&M RE the first letter for bundle non-compliance. :rolleyes:

Good luck. Lucid :)

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gave SC&M a buzz this morning and first told me they could not find my file as a colleague was probably dealing with it at the time, he later asked me when the hearing was and came back to tell me that Lloyds have been instructed to settle my claim. I asked what would happen if I didnt recieve the funds by the hearing date (this Tuesday) but he said they were under intructions from solicitors not to offer advice. I am not 100% certain on the settlement as yet to recieve written confirmation or funds in my account, but its a sure sign :)

Hi Chris,

I saw somebody today who contacted SC&M (their hearing was on 7th Feb) and go told that there was going to be a settlement and that it would take 7-10 days. They checked their account a little later to find that all of the money had been credited. So keep checking and I'm sure you'll see the credit soon.

Well done! :D

Lucid :)

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]