• Tweets

• Hi, I've been reading the invaluable advice on this forum and reading about the problems with Evri and lost delivery of items.  From what I gather the initial steps after having exhausted every's own lost item claim process is to draft a Letter of Claim, I think it is called and to register with the government Money Claims.  I have got a login for Money Claims and have made an initial stab at the letter but I'm not certain I have got it right. Am I right to assume that having exhausted Evri customer service's claims process and having received the denial of any compensation because the laptop I was sending is on the non-compensatory list that my next step would be to send the Letter of Claim to them? Let me provide some basic details which I hopefully have addressed in the letter. I purchased a laptop through Amazon.co.uk which a business in Belfast sold refurbished laptops through.  They had a 30 day money back guarantee for a full refund if you have any issues with the laptop.  I have the invoice from Amazon showing the purchase.  On 27 April, 2024 before the end of the 30 day period I used their ParcelShop (inside a Tesco) to send the laptop back and have the tracking reference mentioned in the letter.  As mentioned in the letter there was they advised they could not give me or sell me any insurance because laptops are on the non-compensatory list so I just paid the normal delivery cost.  It was scanned as leaving the ParcelShop on 29 April and the tracking has been like that ever since.  After a 28 working day Evri claim process they gave the expected response that they could not provide any compensation and simply could not proceed with my claim. I was hoping to get some advice on whether I go ahead now and email this to Customer Services straightaway and should I send a hard-copy to the Evri address as well?  Or are there any steps I have missed out on first?  I believe 14 days is the reasonable period of time for them to respond so if I were to send it tomorrow, for example 12 June then I should expect a reply by 26 June, is that correct and fair?  And assuming they don't reply with a full refund then I would then go down the government Money Claims site to proceed with that? Sorry for all the questions, I want to make sure I go about it properly.  I'll continue to read through other cases on here so I can get an even better handle on the process. I attached a LOC, happy for any edits or updates that will make it even better. Thanks so much for anyone's help! Regards, Matt Evri letter of claim.docx
    • The date was 3 June. Get on MCOL now. The legal principle is that, even if you defence is late, if the other party hasn't requested judgement, then your defence takes priority and is accepted. You might be in time. When I say now I mean now.  Recently we had someone who was nine days' late and this was pointed out to them at 5:30pm.  They faffed around till 11pm.  When they went on MCOl they saw that judgement had been entered at 7pm. Every minute is vital. File the below standard defence if you still can - 1.  The Defendant is the recorded keeper of [motor vehicle]. 2.  It is denied that the Defendant entered into a contract with the Claimant. 3.  As held by the Upper Tax Tribunal in Vehicle Control Services Limited v HMRC [2012] UKUT 129 (TCC), any contract requires offer and acceptance.  The Claimant was simply contracted by the landowner to provide car-park management services and is not capable of entering into a contract with the Defendant on its own account, as the car park is owned by and the terms of entry set by the landowner.  Accordingly, it is denied that the Claimant has authority to bring this claim.    4.  In any case it is denied that the Defendant broke the terms of a contract with the Claimant. 5.  The Claimant is attempting double recovery by adding an additional sum not included in the original offer.  6.  The Particulars of Claim is denied in its entirety.  It is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief at all.
    • Hi friends,  I’m a bit worried I may have got confused with timings here. I thought I had 33 days from my acknowledgment to submit a defence but the date added above says 3/6/24.   have I missed the date?   if so how can I apply for an exception due to my disability and problems with deadlines and dates etc (ADHD)?   what should I submit as a defence?   I’ve had no reply from BW so far    just been back on MCOL and it says 28 days from service if I completed an acknowledgment of service so does that mean 28 days from that of acknowledgement (I.e. 16/5) which would make deadline for defence 14/6?   Thanks! Panicking here.
    • Normally we don't advise playing your cards early in a snotty letter, but as you have appealed we might as well use what you wrote in the appeal against them. There is no rush, you have until 6 July to get it to them.  See what the other regulars think too. How about something like this? -   Dear Rachael & Sean, cheers for your Letter of Claim.  I rolled around on the floor in laughter at the idea you'd actually thought I'd take such tripe seriously and would cough up! As usual you'll have been too bone idle to do any due diligence.  Had you done so you would have seen that I appealed to your client.  Indeed the driver on the day is a textbook example of having done exactly what you should do when you do not wish to be bound by the T&Cs in a private car park. Of course none of that mattered to the spivs you represent but do you really want to put such a useless case in front of a judge? To be fair, your clients are very useful members of the human race - as comedians.  How I loved the page turner of their antics at The Citrus Building in Bournemouth.  It was chuckle after chuckle reading about them, letter after letter, month after month, insisting they were legally in the right, even through someone who had done just the first day of a GCSE law course could have told them they weren't.  Until the denouement - BOOM - an absolute hammering in court.  In fact - SLAM, BANG - managing to lose twice against the same motorist for the same car park in front of two different judges. Your client can either drop their foolishness now or get yet another tolchocking* in court where I will go for an unreasonable costs order under CPR 27.14(2)(g) and spend the dosh on a nice summer holiday, while every day laughing at your clients' expense. I look forward to your deafening silence. COPIED TO COUNTRYWIDE PARKING MANAGEMENT LTD   *  This word is used under licence from Brassnecked
    • Well yes, ... and the tax dodgers ... Trump May Owe $100 Million From Double-Dip Tax Breaks, Audit Shows A previously unknown focus of an I.R.S. audit is a dubious accounting maneuver that effectively meant taking the same write-offs twice on a Chicago skyscraper. nytimes.com WWW.NYTIMES.COM  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

zhanzhibar vs HFC-weightman court action **WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5507 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Z

I had to have a very quick look back over your thread to re-familiarise myself with what's happened so far and having done so I'd advise you to read it carefully again, and maybe some of the threads you have been referred to.

I'll point you in particular to posts #49 and #51 of this thread which refer to you having found the original default notice which clearly is another one of HFCs duff ones. It clearly gives less than 14 days to remedy the default (which Paul - pt2537 noticed with mine). As you will recall HFC went on to admit (see my thread) that they could not succeed as matters stood, and ended up discontinuing and paying my costs.

Therefore you should not lose this, and there is no need to make any offers of settlement.

Yes, I bet Weightmans would love you to accept the offer of a reduced F&F settlement. I know where I'd tell them to stick it!

Cheers

Rob

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Z

Further to my post above, are HFC/Weightmans aware that you have in your possession to original DN? If not (but I think expert advice might be sought here) maybe it would be a good idea to let them know you have it and that it is defective.

IMHO, if they were to try and use the later one (i.e. the forgery) you could argue that they have already terminated the alleged agreement by issuing the first DN and cannot therefore terminate it again (if you get my drift).

Again, subject to expert advice, you might be able to quote my letter as an example to Weightmans, and point out that you believe they cannot succeed due to the defective DN, and invite them to discontinue. Just an idea, don't know if it would be advisable or not.

Cheers

Rob

Hi Rob

Hi Z

I had to have a very quick look back over your thread to re-familiarise myself with what's happened so far and having done so I'd advise you to read it carefully again, and maybe some of the threads you have been referred to.

I'll point you in particular to posts #49 and #51 of this thread which refer to you having found the original default notice which clearly is another one of HFCs duff ones. It clearly gives less than 14 days to remedy the default (which Paul - pt2537 noticed with mine). As you will recall HFC went on to admit (see my thread) that they could not succeed as matters stood, and ended up discontinuing and paying my costs.

Therefore you should not lose this,yep.. I just check to be sure & it is still there in my file... thank god! and there is no need to make any offers of settlement.Having read & followed your thread I thought that is the wisest thing to do too!

Yes, I bet Weightmans would love you to accept the offer of a reduced F&F settlement. I know where I'd tell them to stick it!

Cheers

Rob

Hi Z

Further to my post above, are HFC/Weightmans aware that you have in your possession to original DN? NO.. I haven't told them yet. Should I do that now ? I am not sure about this for the reason that I am not going to be in this country from next Saturday onwards till the 19th. If not (but I think expert advice might be sought here) maybe it would be a good idea to let them know you have it and that it is defective.

IMHO, if they were to try and use the later one (i.e. the forgery) you could argue that they have already terminated the alleged agreement by issuing the first DN and cannot therefore terminate it again (if you get my drift).

Again, subject to expert advice, you might be able to quote my letter as an example to Weightmans, OK.. i think i will have to re-read your thread again and point out that you believe they cannot succeed due to the defective DN, and invite them to discontinue. Just an idea, don't know if it would be advisable or not.

Cheers

Rob

Thanks again Rob.

Btw, what is a witness statement & how does one prepare a witness statement?

Zhan

By the way, when you ask them to discontinue, tell them that you will only agree to that by way of consent should they see fit to confirm that the CRA info will be removed from your files and that all collection activity will cease on the account.

You need to word the request in such a way that they won't chase the debt once the claim is discontinued.

Remember that a faulty DN is an unlawful termination of the agreement. It would be very easy for them to reissue a new (non-faulty) DN now, once this is discontinued and try to enforce the debt against you again. I know, because this is exactly what happened to me with GE Money - they still discontinued, wrote off the debt and removed the CRA info, but you really need to have your wits about you on this one...

Hi Zan

couldn't help noticing that the Order shows 'Phoenix Recoveries limited' as the claimant. A quick look at the Companies House website shows that such a company doesn't exist in the UK. As I posted before, the claimant is a Luxembourg company and should be disclosed as such with the addition od 'Sarl' at the end of its name. 'Sarl is the Luxembourg equivalent of 'Ltd'. It's important because it identifies the claimant as a corporate enitity with limited liability to pay any claims, eg adverse costs.

Its not a big point, but if you needed a little more time, you could write to the court to respond with the Order and enclose a print out from Companies House at WebCHeck - Problems showing the company doesn't exist.

Arrow Global/MBNA - Discontinued and paid costs

HFO/Morgan Stanley (Barclays) - Discontinued and paid costs

HSBC - Discontinued and paid costs

Nationwide - Ran for cover of stay pending OFT case 3 yrs ago

RBS/Mint - Nothing for 4 yrs after S78 request

Hi Z

Therefore you should not lose this,yep.. I just check to be sure & it is still there in my file... thank god! I actually meant lose the case, but I guess you don't want to mislay the original DN either, eh? ;) and there is no need to make any offers of settlement.Having read & followed your thread I thought that is the wisest thing to do too!

Further to my post above, are HFC/Weightmans aware that you have in your possession to original DN? NO.. I haven't told them yet. Should I do that now ? Sorry, but I'm not knowledgeable enough to advise you either way with that move. I am not sure about this for the reason that I am not going to be in this country from next Saturday onwards till the 19th. If not (but I think expert advice might be sought here) maybe it would be a good idea to let them know you have it and that it is defective.

Again, subject to expert advice, you might be able to quote my letter as an example to Weightmans, OK.. i think i will have to re-read your thread again The letter I am referring to is the one that Restons sent to the court (and copied to me) when they realised they might be on to a hiding to nothing, and tried to get the proceedings and the trial re-arranged, and hoped to re-issue a valid DN and point out that you believe they cannot succeed due to the defective DN, and invite them to discontinue. Just an idea, don't know if it would be advisable or not.

As I see it, that original DN could be an ace up your sleeve, but as Chris says, you have to be very careful how you word things. If the proceedings move forward you will have to disclose the DN, but if Weightmans do not already know about it there is a good chance they will miss it on your disclosure list, and it could then be a trump card if your case gets to a trial.

On the other hand you could put your cards on the table, i.e. play your ace which may make Weightmans have a serious re-think. If you wish to take that route, I am willing to email you a copy of my letter from Restons (where they admitted their claim could not succeed as matters stood) if there is an opinion that it could support your proposal to Weightmans.

However, as Chris says, be prepared for Weightmans to try and get permission for HFC to re-issue a valid DN, or even argue that they have already done so.

Chris and I discussed the subject previously and I think we're both of the same opinion that once a default notice has been issued, then that should be that, but apparently it is not as cut and dried as that.

I think we would both argue that if one of the acts done as a result of the default not being remedied by the date given is that the account is terminated, then if there is no longer an account how can it then be defaulted again? I argued that in court and it was listened to by the Judge who did not actually rule on it, but I think she probably considered it.

On your DN it says the account will be terminated, so IMHO you could argue the same thing.

Cheers

Rob

IMHO, you should write to Weightmans, without prejudice, telling them that you are aware that the DN they are relying on is not a true certified copy of the original - you don't need to state the reason why you know that, at this stage - and invite them to discontinue their claim against you, removing the CRA information and getting confirmation from HFC that they won't chase the debt, otherwise you will fully disclose the reason that they can't rely on the DN they intend to rely on when ordered to do so by the Court.

I can't help but feel that they won't even consider discontinuing without you revealing the reasoning behind your offer, but getting the discussion on the table is the first task you need to get in hand.

Ultimately, you aren't losing anything other than the element of surprise by telling them what you know now - which won't really help you if they continue, anyway.

Hi all,

Thanks for all the replies. I have been thinking things through & checking all correspondence with them & from them. Now I would appreciate some advice on several matters just to clarify matters:

1) I have just realised that I have actually told them & the judge that HFC has not supplied me with a true copy of the default notice as per my post 80# of this thread below.

Hi All,

No wonder the N150 form I download is not the same as the one i filled in back in march coz that one is the N149 form. I got it right in the end ..phew. For you guys info this is what i wrote in section G-other info.CCF24062008_00000-1.jpg

This time i did sent a copy to weightmann, just 1st class post.

Not sure what happen next really. Is this just another wait & see period I wonder?

& here is the reply as in post 81# of this thread

Well.. today I have received which i think is quite stroppy letter from Weightman. Here it is for all of you to see:

CCF25062008_00000-1.jpg

CCF25062008_00001-1.jpg

Can anybody give me suggestions as to what to say in my letter to them since they await my correspondence?

So what do you all think? Should I write another letter coz in a way I have told them about the DN right? From what you guys are saying if they found out about this original DN which is not w/in 14 days then they can re-issue another DN (a correct one), is that right? & where do I stand on this one then?

2) & then there is the matter of the application & T&C. re post 39# as below. The application is obviously from a microfiche from what I can gather & the T&C is unreadable & who is to say that they come from same paper. I have also stated this in the 2nd AQ which they denied.According to the court order they should bring all the original documents that they are going to rely upon in court on the day of the trial. Am I right in thinking that i can argue in 2 front here, 1st; that it is an application forms in 2 pages & don't they have to prove that it came from the same source? 2nd; It is unreadable copy of a T&C for me to rely upon (which i already state in my 2nd AQ)

Hello all,

Believe it or not I just got a letter from Weightman together with my so called "agreement" (it says there it is an application form... & i thought my english is bad!!) & default notice. Here they are for you all to see:

Weightmancoverletter060608-1-1-1.jpg

weightman060608-appformpg1-1.jpg

Weightman060608-appformpg2.jpg

Weightman060608-defaultnoticepg1-2.jpg

Weightman060608defaultnoticepg2.jpg

What i am wondering is why do they need to talk to me over the phone?

They didn't actually give me my agreement just my application form & not really legible at that. What do you all suggest? Can I still go on & make a date with them at court ?

The other thing I just notice from the default notice is that on page 2 ofthedefault notice letter it stated the balance of £4,078.96 but they are tryiong to claim from me before court & solicitors fee £4,660.15 & never explaine where the diff of £500 come from:confused:

Can somebody tell me whether the default notice is correct?

And what is my next step?

Many thanks

zhan

3) According to the general form of Judgement or order as below,

it is Phoenix Recoveries (UK) Limited is the one substituted for HFC. So should I write to the court & let them know that this company do not exist in UK & therefore how can i defend against it? Also am wondering why is this company registered in Luxembourg,is there any loopholes here? & where do I stand in terms of defending against a company not registered in UK?

HFC-GeneralFormofJudgementororde-1.jpg

these are the points that I am thinking to include in my witness statement (anybody have a copy I could used as a guidance for mine pls?)

Would appreciate some opinions/comments on these pls.

thanks

Zhan

these are the points that I am thinking to include in my witness statement (anybody have a copy I could used as a guidance for mine pls?)

Would appreciate some opinions/comments on these pls.

If you PM me an email address, I will send you a copy of my WS (which a couple of other people with HFC battles previously requested).

This might give you an idea of how you could set yours out and although obviously your facts are quite different to mine, I might be able to give you some guidance. IMHO you could include some stuff about HFC/Weightmans lying (not using those words) about the 'true copy' of the DN because you have fortunately come across your original one which bears a different date.

Cheers

Rob

Hi Z

email sent

Hi CCM

The DN doesnt give 14 days to remedy if sent by post.

It gets better than that! The post which zhan made a couple of posts above your reply was a copy of an earlier post. The DN in that post is one of HFCs 'famous forgeries', because zhan has found the original DN and the date it was actually issued is a day later than the 'COPY' you see above!

Cheers

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the e-mail. I haven't done any disclosure list. Is this a list that I should prepare together with the witness statement so I could x-ref to & is this list to be send to court & Phoenix 14 days before trial i.e 25th Oct?

Help! i just tried to PM bankfodder querying about delivery of patricia pearl's (Small Claims Procedure: A practical Guide) but i think he has exceeded his PM quota.

I want to buy this book purely to prepare myself for this trial (& other trials that I've no doubt will come my way eventually :() . As I am going away this saturday for 3 weeks thought I could read up & prep myself up for my trial. If he sees this post, will i be able to receive the book by saturday?

thanks

Zhan

Try this email addy [email protected] but I'll also try and make sure it gets looked at. No guarantees though.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the e-mail. I haven't done any disclosure list. Is this a list that I should prepare together with the witness statement so I could x-ref to & is this list to be send to court & Phoenix 14 days before trial i.e 25th Oct?

Hi Z

I'm not sure what similarities there are between small claims (which it appears is what yours is) and fast track (which was what mine was). During fast track proceedings, directions are given by the court for/at various points (including the requirement to disclose documents), but I'm not sure what happens with small claims. I had a downloadable 'help' leaflet which someone (pt2537) provided a link for, so maybe there is a similar one for small claims procedure.

I guess if you refer to any documents in your WS you may need to refer to them as 'Exhibits' and give them reference numbers (and also enclose copies if you have not already submitted them with your defence), but that is literally a guess, so maybe someone more knowledgeable might like to comment on that aspect if they happen to read this (TIA ;)).

Sorry if I sound a bit vague :confused:

Cheers

Rob

• 1 month later...
Zhan, let me try to answer with excerpts from the legislation

Quote:

2 Legibility of notices and copy documents and wording of prescribed Forms

(1) The lettering in every notice in a Form prescribed by these Regulations and in every copy of an executed

agreement, security instrument or other document referred to in the Act and delivered or sent to a debtor, hirer or surety

under any provision of the Act shall, apart from any signature, be easily legible and of a colour which is readily

distinguishable from the .

Now while the Regs there only relate to copy docs served under a provision of the Act, they are a good place to start

Quote:

section 61(1)

©

the document is, when presented or sent to the debtor or hirer for signature, in such a state that all its terms are readily legible.

this is a good place to also look at the legibility of the document, as it sets out that the agreement must be easily legible when presented to the debtor to sign

Hi all

Could somebody tell me which legislation PT was talking about regarding the legibility of copies of documents above?

I want to include it in my witness statement but don't know where it came from. I have to do this today as I need to send the witness statement tomorrow. Plss

Thanx all

zhan

Hi all

Could somebody tell me which legislation PT was talking about regarding the legibility of copies of documents above?

I want to include it in my witness statement but don't know where it came from. I have to do this today as I need to send the witness statement tomorrow. Plss

Thanx all

zhan

Hi Z

UK Parliament SIs 1980-1989/1983/1551-1600/Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents)

Regulations 1983 (SI 1983/1557)/2 Legibility of notices and copy documents and wording of prescribed Forms

Also, did you see the link I gave you in post #117 ?

Cheers

Rob

Hi Z

UK Parliament SIs 1980-1989/1983/1551-1600/Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents)

Regulations 1983 (SI 1983/1557)/2 Legibility of notices and copy documents and wording of prescribed Forms

Also, did you see the link I gave you in post #117 ?

Cheers

Rob

Yes, rob I did see it. Thanks for that. Have to say I read it but not sure what to do with what I read.

So based on the Order from the court I have submitted my Witness statement and disclosure list together with the copies of all documents that I will be relying on the trial (10th nov) to Weightman (posted on Saturday 25/10/08 usng next day delivery) & hand delivered to the court's letter box on the same day.

Now, this is where advice is needed. My trial is on the 10th. The order stated that both defendant & claimant have to send WS to the court and the other party no later than 14 days before the day of the trial. Today is the 28th & I still have not got anything from Weightman. What does this mean? Are they in breach of the order from the court?

Could somebody enlightened me of what I should do next?

Thx

Zan

Hi all, received a letter yesterday

CCF30102008_00005.jpg

Just received another letter today from Weightnman confirming that court has removed the hearing.

Apart from the fact I don't have to go to court this time, can they do it again in a few months time or can they pass my debt to somebody else & this will go on & on & on?

Thank you everybody here esp PT and robcag and everybody else who have helped me with this. Without you guys helping me I would probably end up in hospital due to stress :(

Long live CAG....

Check with the courts that they have received the notice of discontinuance.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.