A & L Trying Court second time

bach
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I like it when they try this.

After in-depth research nears my findings.

Response to 1983 sections:

As you are no doubt aware the The Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and copies of Documents) regulations 1983 (SI 1983/1557) is only applicable in conjunction with The Consumer Credit (Prescribed Periods for Giving Information) Regulations) 1983 (SI 1983/1569) and are only applicable to the Consumer Credit Act 1974 sections 58,62,63,63 and 64. My request is a statutory request made under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 section 77/78 and therefore the copy of the credit agreement requested must be a true copy of the fully executed agreement.

"I understand that under section 3 (b) of SI 1983 /1557 you may omit the signature box from the copy , I would point out that not having the original document it would to be impossible to verify the validity of such a document as an exact copy.

I therefore would suggest that a true copy including my signature be sent. If I am unable to verify the authenticity of the document the terms of 1974 section 77 act have not been met and the timescale for production of the documentation would still apply"

• Haha 1

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thinking about this on my way home.

(a) a document in the prescribed form itself containing all the prescribed terms

and conforming to regulations under section 60(1) is signed in the prescribed

manner both by the debtor or hirer and by or on behalf of the creditor or owner,[/quoye]

They are talking crap !!

I love this bit

a "true copy" need not be an exact copy but it must contain "every material provision" The purpose of the requirement under Consumer Credit Act is to enable the debitor/hire to check (in the case of executed agreements) to give him a record of the agreement entered into.

Well as your signatures aren't on it HOW can you check it's validity and it clearly DOESN'T contain "every material provision"

• 4 weeks later...