Faulty Steriliser

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5897 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I got a Tommee Tippee electric steam steriliser for my baby 10 months ago and last night the heating element would not heat up and therefore not sterlise the bottles.

I would take it back to the store but i no longer have the reciept/packaging. i have contacted tommee tippee and i am awaiting a reply but was just wondering if anyone had any advise in case they come back and wont due anything. you need to sterilise until baby is 12 months old so i would have thought that this would have lasted more than 10 months.

Thanks in advance.

Michelle

How did you pay for the sterilizer was it cash or card. Hopefully if by card then you will have proof of purchase :)

Would be very difficult to prove. Unless there was a witness, or you can remember the exact date and time and the seller can check their records - even then it does not prove you bought it - only that someone did.

Is there a manufacturers warranty? That may be of assistance.

Unfortunaltey in the haze of childbirth etc, i can't remember what date it was bought. I have emailed the manufacturer to see what they say so fingers crossed.

Thanks for the replies

Michelle