GE Money PPI POC***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5714 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello SAB,

Not really answering you post and I wish you every success on your claim.

I am having a bit of a battle myself but this from your first post caught my eye.

I'm hesitant to post it on a public forum as I know GE Money read this website.

If that is the same for RBS then perhaps I should remove posts 47 and 51...

from this link??...alanalana PPI claim against RBS (looking for some help) please:D

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

------------------------------------------------

Bank charge successes:

Halifax - Full settlement incl interest.

HSBC - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 75% of claim.

RBS - Settlement, goodwill no admission of liability about 70% of claim.

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

2 claims settled in full with LV without FOS involvement.

2 claims settled in full with HSBC without FOS involvement

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

***RBS PPI Claim Long fight but, WON***

Please do not PM me for advice as it may be sometime before I can respond.

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again, it seems that in the rush to get our AQ in I forgot to keep a copy:o. I am trying to remember what we put in that box, I know we put that we could particularise the charges if required, as GE's defence said we had not fully particularised them (they were usefully shown as a total on our statement). I am afraid I can't give you much more help - if you look under my username at the other GE threads you will see AQs that I did for defending claims (with help).

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Bump again

BANK CHARGES

Others

Hello SAB,

Any pointers on what I should include in the Draft Order for Directions would be a MASSIVE help.

The Allocation Questionnaire has to be completed by 01/05/08 so I'm a tad desperate!

I am not familiar with the Court Process have you tried posting on a new thread in the legal forum under the Debt Action Group there must be legal minds there that can assist with your request.

regards and good luck and don't forget to point them to your thread in PPI forum so they can follow the plot.

aa

I have no legal training and the advice I offer is a matter of support. Before you commit to any Legal action you are advised to contact a qualified legal practitioner.

Bank charge successes:

2 ongoing claims for bank charges with HSBC with more to come. (Supreme Court ruling could have upset these claims) They did :mad:

PPI Successes

PPI 4 settlements on 9 loans. FOS involvement on 7 added on the 8 % Statutory interest another 30% to both.

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Barclays. Paid up today 24/04/10 cheque received for over £4,500 and in the bank.

LTSB still have to decide on this as their SAR production was abysmal. Papers data mixed up documents missing etc

1 Complaint not upheld by FOS they said it was ICO issue. Complaint upheld by ICO. See this..

Post 290 from

Keep at them. Do not give way and do not accept all they tell you, they will delay and stall for as long as they can to prevent repaying you your mis-sold PPI.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a good feeling about this, :)

Salans have failed to submit their Allocation Questionnaire and the case is now with the District Judge for direction. What do you think the likely outcome will be, judgement by default or a 14 day extension for the defendant to file their AQ.

What comes next?

I think I might have found what i'm looking for.

Consequences of Failure to File an Allocation Questionnaire.

(1)If no party files an allocation questionnaire within the time specified by Form N152, the court will order that unless an allocation questionnaire is filed within 7 days from service of that order, the claim, defence and any counterclaim will be struck out without further order of the court.

(2)Where a party files an allocation questionnaire but another party does not, the file will be referred to a judge for his directions and the court may:

(a)allocate the claim to a track if it considers that it has enough information to do so, or

(b)order that an allocation hearing is listed and that all or any parties must attend.

Bee hugger!!

Salans have filed their Allocation Questionnaire. :o

Hi SAB

How did you find this out? did you phone the courts? Hopefully they will give in before the court date!

Don't let it phase you, this is just as big as the bnk charges!!!

A copy of the AQ arrived in this mornings post.

O well, it's now the waiting game.

Hi SAB

When you sent th AQ to court did you also send a copy to the defendants? I'm just preparing mine and was just sending a copy to the court is this right?

Thanks

Hmm - I have only ever sent my AQs to the court. I have never received any of the 'other side's AQs either from the court or from them. So suggest that it just gets sent to the court.

I could be wrong:confused:

BANK CHARGES

Others

• 2 weeks later...

The district judge has accepted the defendants Allocation Questionnaire and a date has been set for the Allocation Hearing which is in September. One thing I did not realise was that there is a charge and it will be £300, which is fan ******* tastic!

We have just paid for our holiday, £600 of work on the car (new clutch and service) and a couple of other things so finding another £300 is going to be hard if not impossible.

Looks like it's going to be the mini skirt, stockings and red light for me this weekend!

One thing I have found rather annoying is that the draft orders for direct have not been sent to the defendant so why did i bother. :mad:

The district judge has accepted the defendants Allocation Questionnaire and a date has been set for the Allocation Hearing which is in September. One thing I did not realise was that there is a charge and it will be £300, which is fan ******* tastic!

We have just paid for our holiday, £600 of work on the car (new clutch and service) and a couple of other things so finding another £300 is going to be hard if not impossible.

Looks like it's going to be the mini skirt, stockings and red light for me this weekend!

One thing I have found rather annoying is that the draft orders for direct have not been sent to the defendant so why did i bother. :mad:

Hello SAB,

:oops: I do hope you are of the female gender, but whatever its a free world after all. Good lucjk and don't look desperate:lol:

£300 for a AC, MMMmmh I suppose we have to keep the DJ in their mansions and bentleys.

But on the otherhand £300 you should make double that in half-an-hour.

Good luck and you know "keep SAFE":D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

I think photos should be posted . ..

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Hello SAB,

Good luck when you get to Court.

I have an idea to get the money for you. Just follow Ukaviators post and post photos at a reasonable price then add PPI:o and you're made.:D

aa

Edited by alanalana
bad spelling punctuation

Bank charge successes:

PPI Successes

PPI Claims ongoing with:

Cap one Now with the FOS

Post 290 from

No trade lastnight so to console myself I spent the best part of today taking photos in and around Purbeck and the Jurassic coast line. Happy now :D

I'm going to be begrudgingly paying the £300 tomorrow :(

Hello SAB

Have faith that they £300 will really put the fear up them, then they will know how serious you are:D

One has to speculate to accumulate

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hiya HHNF.

Point taken but it's just a massive pain in the rear end.

I was going to pay the money in on Monday but it's going to have to wait now until Friday as I'm in the west country until then.

I suppose the next thing is to prepare the court pack.

• 2 weeks later...