LInk MBNA

romaney
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5922 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI all Link have notified me that they will put a charge on our property and we have recieved a letter from land registry stating i have to the 14 march to contest the action with the land registry

i have sent a cca request which they should reply by the 29th if they dont have i legal right to have the action stopped.

Hi there

im afraid we are gonna need a little more info on this,

has there been a CCJ obtained already? have they taken you to court? for them to place a charge on your home they would need to have gone to court, won and you failed to pay the judgment

so there was a court action brought against you? ok, well you should have received correspondence from the court IE claim form, notice of judgment if you never defended the claim, did you file a defence at all

as i said we really are going to need more info, this is very vague

Removal of CCJ's - Main Menu

this website may offer you some help, but with out the full info as to what has happened its very hard to advise

hi all

recieved today from link

further to recent correspondance we writ to inform youthat an interim order was obtained by the above company (link) agianst your interest in the above named property.

we enclose by the way of servisethe interrim order and a copyof the application for a charging order

they state that i can settle the debt and avoid action they appear to have a ccj

the hearing is on the 04 march in cardif i live in hertfordshire they have untill the 28th of feb to answer a cca request.

1 have they the right to the debt without the cca

2 the debt is over five years old

3 can i move the court v enue

if they have a County Court Judgment then the CCA request is a pointless exercise completely as the debt IS enforceable as there is a judgment

the problem is that at this point, things are very very difficult. if we had been aware of the problem before they got the judgment then we could have helped a lot more, as matters stand they have the judgment

the only thing i can suggest is an application to set the judgment aside

this is done by using a N244 application form

the link i posted above should be helpful with the setaside application

as i have already asked and am still waiting for an answer, did you file any defence ? have you received the court claim forms ? did you acknowledge service?

there are many questions that need answers really, i cannot understand how things could have got this bad unless you didnt know about the legal action. if you did know why didnt you take action sooner

sorry for delay no defence sent unaware i could first i knew was a letter stating the action was moved to wales did the cca and have recieved no communication from link could i argue that they have no right to the debt

i have no communication from Mbna for years?

i wont give up yet, untill all avenues have been explored.