Cheekiness towards a DCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5007 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good grief people! It's taken me all day to read this thread. It would have been less time, but work kept getting in the way!:o

I do like the idea of charging the pill-hooks for wasting my time. Reading this thread alone was great research (and a barrel of laughs too :D ) that will cost them a full day of my time.

Keep it up!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been thinking of dreaming up a different signature for signing letters to DCAs - something completely different to my normal signature - to see if it ends up on any supplied 'historical' paperwork. If the signature is in the form of a scanned image file on the computer that is pasted into the document before printing it could be easily compared to anything that arrives and give proof of copying - how about signing as 'Photoshop This!'?

Less and less people are willing to put aside prejudice, put aside fears, step up and say "What can I do"

you are one of those people.

Fully agreed here - fine post by Hoose too.

I can understand why the cartoon was removed, because as soon as I saw it my mind said "that's here because DCAs are a bunch of *****". It's probably got a lot to do with the way my mind works... :eek:

But please don't leave because of it - you have been helpful to others, cheered people up and made some of the tough stuff easier to cope with.

Love the avatar, too! 8-)

OMWO

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
She then got really stroppy and said "Well then, we will pass this debt to another DCA and we will mark your credit reference file as a default, and it will stay there for 6 years and you will not be able to get a catalogue for 12 years!", so I said, "oooh when a company is in default as they have not provided a signed CCA are they allowed to mark my credit file, as I believe they are not."

Raging response from her now, "We can do what we like to your Credit File and there is nothing you can do about it. You can write to experian or whoever you like but the default will stay."

"Could you just repeat that please, but a little more slowly - I want to make sure I get a good recording to pass on to the authorities..." :rolleyes:

Hi there all you "platinum" people, not to forget the golds etc:)

A quick question if I may? How do you travel from being a basic account customer up to the dizzy heights of the Plats?:confused:

Prey do tell this poor old dustbin lid!

I think you'll get promoted to Classic at 150 posts, so not far to go...

At least if I could find out which DCA, I could ask was I speaking to the bloke with a small "member" next time I called. And if he said it wasn't him I could always say "Liar, I can tell its you- now its nothing to be ashamed of". Continue in a sympathetic manner until he hangs up...

I don't think it's just the blokes who work for DCAs who suffer from miniwilliyitis either. :rolleyes:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5007 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks