Council Parking Fine.... but NO PCN or NTO received? Advice!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4926 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think the court (if you can properly call it that) does accept proof of delivery with a recorded delivery signature.... I've already done a trip to an adjudicator and this was the case.

Look green and mean ... we're on the same side aren't we?

The councils parking depts. do pull dirty tricks OK... The point about perjury is that outright lies are regularly told by all levels of the parking depts. from the parking attendant right up to senior admin just to get you to pay. So what essentially is the difference?

Just make sure you make duplicates, record phone calls, where you can get signed and stamped receipts, as you can't trust these depts. at all.

They exist principally to extort money by government backed racketeering and that's the plain and simple truth.

I think the court (if you can properly call it that) does accept proof of delivery with a recorded delivery signature.... I've already done a trip to an adjudicator and this was the case.

Look green and mean ... we're on the same side aren't we?

The councils parking depts. do pull dirty tricks OK... The point about perjury is that outright lies are regularly told by all levels of the parking depts. from the parking attendant right up to senior admin just to get you to pay. So what essentially is the difference?

Just make sure you make duplicates, record phone calls, where you can get signed and stamped receipts, as you can't trust these depts. at all.

They exist principally to extort money by government backed racketeering and that's the plain and simple truth.

The difference is perjury is lying under oath, stating you never received an item because it never arrived in your hands for what ever reason is not perjury. If you want to look at perjury maybe we should start looking at the thousands of drivers that lie in representations. Maybe the Courts should start prosecuting for lying on appeal forms then we would see who are the real liars?

The difference is perjury is lying under oath, stating you never received an item because it never arrived in your hands for what ever reason is not perjury. If you want to look at perjury maybe we should start looking at the thousands of drivers that lie in representations. Maybe the Courts should start prosecuting for lying on appeal forms then we would see who are the real liars?

If by that you mean all the various parking agency staff statements as well the drivers statements then yes..

That I agree should happen and make it a criminal act too.

Edited by jacktheskipper

Perjury involves knowingly making false statements.

If a letter is delivered to an address and is destroyed before he sees it, he cannot commit perjury if he says he never received it.

The same goes for the person who never saw a letter that went missing between the mail room and his desk.

That is not the same as commiting perjury by saying you didn't get it, is it? You can send me a letter and my wife could sign for it then chuck it away I can still sign a stat dec stating I never received it.

proof of delivery is all that is required. if your wife then 'loses' it that your tough luck. just like proof of delivery to the council is enough and its their tough luck if they lose. And of course has council has some statutory duties that your wife doesn't have so its double tough luck on them if they lose post. though in cases of social import such as child care it ends up being tough luck on the sender.