DCA sending letters for me to my sisters house

desperati
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5691 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would write to TS office. You are complaining about a business so IMO that should be OK.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

THANKS GOLDLADY.

will write to TS office, was also going to send crapquest this;-

CapQuest Debt Recocery

Fleet 27,

Rye Close,

Fleet

Hampshire

GU51 2QQ

Your ref xxxxxxx

To Whom It May Concern,

DESPITE MY INFORMING YOU THAT MR xxxxxxxxx DOES NOT AND HAS NEVER RESIDED AT THIS ADDRESS;-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

YOU HAVE CONTINUED TO SEND HIS LETTERS HERE.

THE LAST ONE BEING A BULK MAIL LETTER FROM HL LEGAL (YES I KNOW WHO THEY ARE).

THIS LETTER WAS SENT ADDRESSED “TO THE OCCUPIER”

THIS IS A CLEAR BREACH OF OFT GUIDELINES;-

A REMINDER

OFT GUIDELINES FOR THE DEBT COLLECTION INDUSTRY

Deceptive and/or unfair methods

2.7 Dealings with debtors are not to be deceitful and/or unfair.

2.8 Examples of unfair practices are as follows:

a. sending demands for payment to an individual when it is uncertain that

they are the debtor in question, for example, threatening debt recovery

action to 'the occupier' or sending a payment demand to all people sharing

the same name/date of birth as a debtor in the hope that contact with the

correct debtor will be made.

b. disclosing debt details to an individual when it is uncertain that they are

the debtor in question, for example, disclosing details to 'the occupier' of

an address.

IT IS ALSO A CLEAR BREACH OF THE DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998

I have no dealings with your company and therefore in my last correspondence to you I respectfully requested that you remove my address from your files as it is incorrect.

AS YOU HAVE BLATENTLY IGNORED THIS REQUEST

I HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR COMPANY TO THE FOLLOWING

1) TRADING STANDARDS - OFFICE OF FAIR TRADING

2) INFORMATION COMMISION OFFICE

3) MY MINISTER OF PARLIAMENT

I SHALL ALSO BE CONTACTING BBCs’ WATCHDOG PROGRAMME

COPIES OF PREVIOUS AND ANY FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE FROM CAPQUEST OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILATES, PARTNERS OR GROUP OF COMPANIES INCLUDING BUT, NOT LIMITED TO HL LEGAL SOLICITORS , SHALL BE FORWARDED AS EVIDENCE TO ALL THE RELEVANT AUTHORITYS.

The Owners

What do you think?

Sounds excellent - if they don't take notice of this they might as well send threatograms to all the cats in the neighbourhood. Or just pick an address from the phone book and harass them to see if they can extract some money. I do hope this stops them;)

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

further update, letters posted. but heard today from sis via my mum that TELOGRAM have been repeatedly phoning her neighbours asking if i live there!! so she contacted CAB. they told her to PHONE telogram!! despite my telling her never to phone any of these schisters. So she phoned them, gave them the length of her tongue and told them to stop harassing her OR ELSE. they denied they'd been calling neighbours. they got another tongue lashing basically "not to tell f***ng lies" they then said well we'll have to check our computers further ( ha ha ! ) now waiting reply from TS. and hoping she dosn't get bombarded with calls. we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Just a thought in case anyone in authority reads these post;-

When will the powers that be SHUT THESE PARASITES DOWN!

Ok looks crapquest fi---nally got the message, recieved letter from them here in scorchio-land saying they have brought debt from clydesdale. Have not received letter from clydesdale saying goodbye at my sis or here! What should i do? cca them? (does that still work overseas?) can they claim debt overseas??

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Of course you can CCA them from Scorchio Land. Much easier to email your sis a copy of the CCA request get her to purchase £1 po and post letter off rec delivery to Crapquest. Use you Scorchio land address on the CCA request. Sit back and wait. Highly unlikely that Crapquest will bother you there. Of course they will probaly lie and tell you they have arranged a doorstepper. Alas the threatomatic does not cover a case like yours so the drones at threat centre will keep churning out meaningless drivel

• 5 weeks later...

Latest update from CRAPQUEST

Your right about the drivel, not cca'd them yet saving that one for later if i need it, but had the standard HL solictor threatogram, ignored it. today got a strange/funny ha ha one , saying the solictors have suspended my account ( DOH what Friging account??????) and i got to pay 80 per month they even attached a direct debit form, which was nice ( I aint got no bank account in uk DOH) or else court yada yada yada, they even included a freepay envelope ( That'll come in handy in the winter to light my log fire cos it aint no use over here for anything else) THEY REALLY ARE THICK NUMBNUTS Then at bottom of letter they offered a full and final (about 800 quid less than the alleged debt) and I could even pay it over three months mmmmmm me thinks they are on the run. Quite looking forward to their next missive:) they gonna get their scottish solictor after me

OCH AYE THE NOO !

Knowing how the courts work over here I'll be pushing up daisies long before these twats get their paper work up to scratch ( they even spelt the name of my adopted country WRONG that'll go down well)

Obviously this is a BOG STANDARD threatomatic from Crapquest. If you dont live in England or Wales Crapquest in their infinate wisdom assume you must therefore be subject to Scottish law and tell you that they will refer you to their Scottish Lawyers, Nolan's of Kirkintilloch.

Now if my geography is correct Scorchio Land is even further away from Scotland than Hampshire. Of course Crapquest may well think the Costa Blanca is somewhere near Kyle of Lochalsh

I just ignored all letters from Capquest and their so called lawyers ... didnt respond to one of em so they have no confirmed address for me, letters stopped over 2 months ago now I think.

But then again I guess in the future they will try again, or somebody else will.

I also got the same letters as you, and also the discount offers and some other crazy crappy offers they keep coming up with.

I live in France by the way

Actually any mail I delivered to me addressed to the Occupier is returned unopened as 'not known at this address'.

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

• 1 month later...

Another update, had more silly offers and threats and the one from the ceo offering a very special deal, one a week more or less, ignored them all, this weeks missive was a threat of an SD which they are going to personally serve! (who's going on their holidays from capquest to scorchio land then?) Not that they'd find where I'm living even local delivery drivers cant find it! they even went to lengths to kindly explain that i could have it set aside at my local court ( just worked out nearest uk court is 2765 miles away, is that local?) and at the bottom one last final offer of a reduced final payment that I can repay at any amount I chose a month??? I of course ignored this one too.

But a serious question can a SD be legally served in another country?

Not that I mind as I own nothing in the uk and only own the clothes on my back (and a few in the wardrobe) in scorchio land and my bank account in uk is zero and not much more here.:cool:

Edited by desperati

• 1 month later...