style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5878 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Rite need your help urgently.

I court on friday.

Claire sent in, with my help, a draft order of directions basically requesting documents and other evidence.

She also sent a letter requesting a 4 week stay in procedings due to hospital appointment on friday the following fridays after that for 3 weeks leaving her available from the end of may.

The courts took 2 weeks to put the papers in front of a judge and as a result he has refused both orders until the claimant has contacted the courts back. Claimant has until 4pm thursday to contact courts buy writing to agree or disagree with the paperwork.

Now heres the problem.

Claire has to be in court onfriday at 9 am she also has to be in hospital at 9am.

The courts close at 4pm on thursday so there is no way she can contact the courts re this on thursday.

Also the courts are being held locally as they rent a court once a week from the local courts. But the main county court does not open till 10 am on a friday for staff training. The local courts cant tell u anything re the county courts as they only have the ppl turn uo and leave as and when necessary.

What does everyone suggest claire does.

She need to be at hospital and at the courts.

Hospital is re the small op she is having the following friday and if she does not go she will be back on the bottom of the waiting list and she has been waiting for 2 years now.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.