Lost is Back **SPOILER ALERT **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5831 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i read that it should have been 8 but because of the writers strike the could not slot them in to the tv timescale so the last 3 are going to run in conjunction with series 5 with the end of series 5 added on to series 6 very strange.

did anyone managed to watch it on the web last night. i couldn't get it on my computor

:x if i have been off any help to you please click my scales

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

18th July Joint Claime against LTSB £7,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, saw it earlier. Nice to see Sayid cleaned up for a change. :razz:

So, the Oceanic 6, we now have Kate, Jack, Hurley and Sayid for definite. Does Ben count as one of them? Not really, does he...

I think I am going to stop trying to work it out and just go with the flow, otherwise I'll go quietly mad... :-|

I think I am going to stop trying to work it out and just go with the flow, otherwise I'll go quietly mad... :-|

Ahem!

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

OMG a 2 parter. just watched the first part what a dish :) no not the upside down metal detector thing Sayid. I hear he has a romance in this one. is it with Naomi maybe she also comes back to life ?? oh well ! I only stopped to put the kettle on before watching the second part.

Bookworn you don't half look intelligent with those glasses on pity they don't help see into the future :cool:

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

16? That's a bit odd. the others all had 22 (or 23, can't remember).

I have found this, that's one mystery solved, alas, not one that helps with the plots themselves:

Seasons 4, 5 and 6 will all be shorter (16 episodes) and each will air without any breaks from February.

The only reason the '16 episodes per season' deal was struck was so that ABC could drag it out for another year, without asking the production team to produce more episodes. (They originally wanted 48 episodes over two series, and eventually agreed to 48 episodes over three series.)

I found this. I'm crap at making links so I just C&P

The number of episodes supposed to be in this season is 16. Only 8 have been recorded and now with the writers' strike in US, it could only be a 8 ep season. The other 8 maybe tagged onto the next season, giving it a run of 24 episodes.

looks like were just going to have to wait and see. I hate it when shows finish for the season but at least we will have Big Brother to look forward too ha ha ha

cases won

Just watched Episode 4!!!! Oh my god, what a twist...!!!:eek::eek:

Robertxc v. Abbey - £3300 Settled in full

Robertxc v. Clydesdale - £750 Settled in full

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Style Card - Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (1) - Data Protection Act action. £750 compensation

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

So, now we know who one of the other 6 is: Aaron.

Nationwide v. Robertxc - £2000 overdraft wiped out, Default removed by order of the sheriff

Robertxc v. Abbey (2) - Data Protection Act action. £2000 compensation, default removed

The opinions on this post are those of Robertxc and not necessarily the opinions of the group and do not constitute sound legal advice. You are advised to seek professional legal advice.

what about the doc telling all them porkies at the trial.:confused:

cases won

no, neither can I

But whats happend to Clare. Ok she didn't want the baby at the start but I could not see her staying behind and giving him away can you??

Surley she would have choosen to go home with him, something must have happened to her maybe be the rescuers did kill some off them.

cases won

I watched Ep 5 this morning, it was simply awesome. Amazed that Desmond's brain didn't just explode :p

I hate Alliance + Leicester

BT: No longer a customer :)

HSBC: £1222 refunded 28/5/06; Second claim of £737-24 refunded 9/11/06; PPI + interest on personal loan refunded 27/7/08

MBNA: £100 refunded on first claim of £112; £208 refunded on second claim for £108 24/9/07; PPI £256-28 refunded 8/4/08

NatWest: £1581-71 refunded 16/12/06; personal loan CCA agreement not provided

Ah well now, says she who has been reading SF and been juggling with time paradoxes since a nipper:

IF the island is in a different time frame, that could explain a few things, though not all by far, least of all the fact that they can not be found by normal means. It could even explain the crash itself if the time fracture happened to the plane. I think Robert said a while back that there was a theory that time was moving faster on the island, if memory serves.

Now, if you want to play with time paradoxes, you can really let rip. For example, one thing we have seen is the fact that the crash as experienced by our heroes is different from the one we have seen on TV back in the civilised world. With time paradox, you can have a situation where both happen, since the events of the future have been deviated from those in the past. Soooo, if I haven't lost (!!!) you yet, it means that if someone did something that changes the course of future actions, then what we have seen as the present from when we first saw it gets in fact transformed.

Well, *I* know what I mean anyway. :-D

Ah well now, says she who has been reading SF and been juggling with time paradoxes since a nipper:

IF the island is in a different time frame, that could explain a few things, though not all by far, least of all the fact that they can not be found by normal means. It could even explain the crash itself if the time fracture happened to the plane. I think Robert said a while back that there was a theory that time was moving faster on the island, if memory serves.

Now, if you want to play with time paradoxes, you can really let rip. For example, one thing we have seen is the fact that the crash as experienced by our heroes is different from the one we have seen on TV back in the civilised world. With time paradox, you can have a situation where both happen, since the events of the future have been deviated from those in the past. Soooo, if I haven't lost (!!!) you yet, it means that if someone did something that changes the course of future actions, then what we have seen as the present from when we first saw it gets in fact transformed.

Well, *I* know what I mean anyway. :-D

Good point BW.

I watched Ep 5 this morning, it was simply awesome. Amazed that Desmond's brain didn't just explode :p

It nearly did!! He had the bloody nose too, but speaking to Penny and having an anchor in both times saved him.

Excellent episode - I was gutted though, had it on Friday morning and my house hasn't been empty until last night, we were itching to get to watching it all weekend!

It now seems as though that Faraday character has the same things happening as Desmond.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

------------

I think it's going to turn out that Faraday is the cause of it all - sometime in the past.

The only problem I can see with the island running at a different speed of time from the rest of the worls is that if that were true then how can they speak to each other on the phone? For example, if a minute on the island lasts two minuted everywhere else, then anything Jack said to Sayid on the boat would have sounded very slow and slurred to Sayid, and Sayid would have sounded super fast to Jack. :-|

it would also have taken Desmond hours to speak with penny on the phone because when he conked out in faradays office faraday said he had been out for hours yet desmond said he was only back on the ship for 5 mins at most so yes that dosen't make sence. Is Desmond the 6th person then ?? I'm getting fed up with all the questions I still want answers one being whether anyone can go back to the island, the government would have tried to recover the bodies of the people who died on it wouldn't they ???? I think I am going to stop watching it then catch up at the end of the season it's getting too frustrating having even more questions then anwsers each week and I will be ****ed off when the whole thing finishes if I find out it was just some ones dream or something stupid like that. they wouldn't would they???

cases won

It's unlikely that Desmond and/or Arron are any of the Oceanic 6; Des wasn't actually on the plane and Arron (sp?) was born on the Island.

------------

------------

Not to forget Desmond David Hume.

I thought Aussies and Yanks spelt Aaron, "Arron".

------------

------------