Lowell Financial

Baggyboy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5062 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Send CBs letter to Lowell and await their response. The complaint to TS and the OFT is just a basic outline of the facts and Lowells laughable responses to your lawful request and their continuing threats and pursuit of a debt for which thehave not supplied a valid CCA despite your requests.

• 2 years later...

Hi All,

Always been a regular viewer of the forum, but with my limited experience on such matters had no reason to post,

However, i think it's important to show that you can Win with some of these companies.

When I first posted in Jan 2008 I had no idea about DCA's etc, but with all the knowledge and kindness offered by individuals on here it helped to know your not alone.

Now 2 1/2 years later I finally received a letter this week stating that and I quote

"after further examination of your account it has become apparent that it is now subject to Section (5) of the Limitation Act 1980 and as such we have now closed the account and no further correspondance will be sent to you.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused by the matter...."

The most annoying aspect if you look at my earlier posts, that I began to pay a little amount due to my nagging conscience and lack of knowledge, monies that quite clearly were taken fraudulently. If they hadnt been greedy then I may still be paying today.

Over the 2 1/2 years I moved house and the wave of calls and letters started again. In total I reackon I've got over 200 letters from 3 different companies. And i must have received 500 calls, which when you get at work can be inconvenient or at worst embarrasing.

So I urge all of you in a similar position to stick to your guns and don't crumble, because they are nothing more than bullies in suits bordering on the criminal.

Best of luck to you all, another donation to the site is on its way....:)