GSMGuy v Capital One

GSMGuy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5380 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:D I also have discoverd that if credit companies call you dont confirm the DPA (data Protection Act) details refuse to confirm your date of birth postcode etc and tell them you will only communicate in writing.

I am down from 20 calls to zero calls a day (thanks to shadow)

Thats brilliant news, I cant take any credit.. its you who is fighting back not me. This site is all about helping people out to fight there battles, the other side do not play fair and are big corporations with almost unlimited resources.... Keep up the good fight :-D

S.

• Haha 1

Hi GSM

Well done dont give up I have sent CCA requests to crapone and MBNA and praying every day that the dont send me anything back Only 4 working days to go and then i will default them.

I am following shadow s advice and keep a close eye on your case to get guidance.

:D I also have discoverd that if credit companies call you dont confirm the DPA (data Protection Act) details refuse to confirm your date of birth postcode etc and tell them you will only communicate in writing.

I am down from 20 calls to zero calls a day (thanks to shadow)

keep us posted Mike

Hmm, so, if from receipt of my first letter requesting signed CCA, how long do I give them before they are in "Default" by not supplying me with one, not withstanding their crappy attempts to put me off?

And "how" do I put THEM in default - Ooh that sounds good!

Mike

Hi Mike

according to the land of law they need to reply 12+2 in 14 working days. However as they are big fish they get away with that but that does put them in S**T though.

You will find default letter here in thread especially threads relating to MBNA credit card.

I have received letter from Crapone yesterday It goes.

Dear (oh my god) MR..........

Thank you for your request under s78 of CCA1974. I am sorry to inform you that I am unable to find the executed credit agreement under the account number you have provided in our archive system,

Please contact me as soon as possible(urgency.???/ ) to idscuss this matter further.

account manager

Blah Blah

No I am wondering Even if i have been complete lemon (which I am usually) and send them wrong account number or made mistake in typing the account why cannot the account manager find my details by using search function (using my address and post code)

anyone please?:)

• Haha 1

Hussy

Thats brilliant news, I cant take any credit.. its you who is fighting back not me. This site is all about helping people out to fight there battles, the other side do not play fair and are big corporations with almost unlimited resources.... Keep up the good fight :-D

S.

Hi Shadow

You have given me confidence and light and courage to stand on my feet. You deserve appreciation my friend.

and what you reckon about below

I have received letter from Crapone yesterday It goes.

Dear (oh my god) MR..........

Thank you for your request under s78 of CCA1974. I am sorry to inform you that I am unable to find the executed credit agreement under the account number you have provided in our archive system,

Please contact me as soon as possible(urgency.???/ ) to idscuss this matter further.

account manager

Blah Blah

Your advice needed please shadow. Is it time to start saving for champagne bottle or is it bit too early ?:eek:

Hussy

• 2 weeks later...
Standard crapone response I'm afraid. If you continue non-payment they'll eventually default you and pass you either to their in-house DCA (room x along the corridor) debitarse or will pass you out to an external DCA. If you read some of the other threads on here for crapone its going to be a case of respond to each DCA with a bemused letter or a CCA request. Usually they'll send it back to crapitalone each time, some may take more than a couple of letters.

countdown to stat barred begins....

S.

Shadow,

Don't suppose you have link to the "Bemused" letter, can't see it in the templates library, and a search turns up hundreds of results...

Cheers

Mike

Shadow,

Don't suppose you have link to the "Bemused" letter, can't see it in the templates library, and a search turns up hundreds of results...

Cheers

Mike

Hmm it used to say.. "I am bemused why this account has been passed..." but now it doesnt.

Here in templates lib...

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/574-letter-when-account-has-been-passed-on-whilst-agreement-request-is-in-dispute

S.