• Tweets

• Thanks for all the suggestions so far I will amend original WS and send again for review.  While looking at my post at very beginning when I submitted photos of signs around the car park I noticed that it says 5 hours maximum stay while the signage sent by solicitor shows 4 hours maximum stay but mine is related to electric bay abuse not sure if this can be of any use in WS.
    • Not sure what to make of that or what it means for me, I was just about to head to my kip and it's a bit too late for legalise. When is the "expenditure occured"?  When they start spending money to write to me?  Or is this a bad thing (as "harsh" would imply)? When all is said and done, I do not have two beans to rub together, we rent our home and EVERYTHING of value has been purchased by and is in my wife's name and we are not financially linked in any way.  So at least if I can't escape my fate I can at least know that they will get sweet FA from me anyway   edit:  ah.. Sophia Harrison: Time bar decision tough on claimants WWW.SCOTTISHLEGAL.COM Time bar is a very complex area of law in Scotland relating to the period in which a claim for breach of duty can be pursued. The Scottish government...   This explains it like I am 5.  So, a good thing then because creditors clearly know they have suffered a loss the minute I stop paying them, this is why it is "harsh" (for them, not me)? Am I understanding this correctly?  
    • urm......exactly what you filed .....read it carefully... it puts them to strict proof to prove the debt is enforceable, so thus 'holds' their claim till they coughup or not and discontinue. you need to get readingthose threads i posted so you understand. then you'll know whats maybe next how to react or not and whats after that. 5-10 threads a day INHO. dont ever do anything without checking here 1st.
    • I've done a new version including LFI's suggestions.  I've also change the order to put your strongest arguments first.  Where possible the changes are in red.  The numbering is obviously knackered.  Methinks stuff about the consideration period could be added but I'm too tired now.  See what you think. Background  1.1  The Defendant received the Parking Charge Notice (PCN) on the 06th of November 2020 following the vehicle being parked at Arla Old Dairy, South Ruislip on the 05th of December 2019.  Unfair PCN  4.1  On XXXXX the Defendant sent the Claimant's solicitors a CPR request.  As shown in Exhibit 1 (pages 7-13) the solicitors helpfully sent photos of 46 signs in their evidence all  clearly showing a £60.00 parking charge notice (which will  be reduced to £30 if paid within 14 days of issue).  There can be no room for doubt here - there are 46 signs produced in the Claimant's own evidence. 4.2  Yet the PCN affixed to the vehicle was for a £100.00 parking charge notice (reduced to £60 if paid promptly).  The reminder letters from the Claimant again all demanded £100. 4.3        The Claimant relies on signage to create a contract.  It is unlawful for the Claimant to write that the charge is £60 on their signs and then send demands for £100.   4.4        The unlawful £100 charge is also the basis for the Claimant's Particulars of Claim. No Locus Standi 2.1  I do not believe a contract exists with the landowner that gives MET Parking Services a right to bring claims in their own name. Definition of “Relevant contract” from the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012, Schedule 4,  2 [1] means a contract Including a contract arising only when the vehicle was parked on the relevant land between the driver and a person who is-  (a) the owner or occupier of the land; or  (b) Authorised, under or by virtue of arrangements made by the owner or occupier of the land, to enter into a contract with the driver requiring the payment of parking charges in respect of the parking of the vehicle on the land. According to https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2006/46/section/44  For a contract to be valid, it requires a director from each company to sign and then two independent witnesses must confirm those signatures.  2.2  The Defendant requested to see such a contract in the CPR request.  The contract produced was largely illegible and heavily redacted, and the fact that it contained no witness signatures present means the contract has not been validly executed. Therefore, there can be no contract established between MET Parking Services and the motorist. Even if “No Parking in Electric Bay” could form a contract (which it cannot), it is immaterial. There is no valid contract. Illegal Conduct – No Contract Formed  3.1 At the time of writing, the Claimant has failed to provide proof of planning permission granted for signage etc under the Town and Country Planning Act 1990. Lack of planning permission is a criminal offence under this Act and no contract can be formed where criminality is involved.  3.4        I also do not believe the claimant possesses this document.  No Keeper Liability  5.1        The defendant was not the driver at the time and date mentioned in the PCN and the claimant has not established keeper liability under schedule 4 of the PoFA 2012. In this matter, the defendant puts it to the claimant to produce strict proof as to who was driving at the time.  5.2 The claimant in their Notice To Keeper also failed to comply with PoFA 2012 Schedule 4 section 9[2][f] while mentioning “the right to recover from the keeper so much of that parking charge as remains unpaid” where they did not include statement “(if all the applicable conditions under this Schedule are met)”.    5.3        The claimant did not mention the parking period instead only mentioned time 20:25 which is not sufficient to qualify as a parking period.   Protection of Freedoms Act 2012  The notice must -  (a) specify the vehicle, the relevant land on which it was parked and the period of parking to which the notice relates; 22. In the persuasive judgement K4GF167G - Premier Park Ltd v Mr Mathur - Horsham County Court – 5 January 2024 it was on this very point that the judge dismissed this claim. 5.4  A the PCN does not comply with the Act the Defendant as keeper is not liable.   Interest 6.2  It is unreasonable for the Claimant to delay litigation for four years in order to add excessive interest. Double Recovery  7.1  The claim is littered with made-up charges. 7.2  As noted above, the Claimant's signs state a £60 charge yet their PCN is for £100. 7.3  As well as the £100 parking charge, the Claimant seeks recovery of an additional £70.  This is simply a poor attempt to circumvent the legal costs cap at small claims. 29. Since 2019, many County Courts have considered claims in excess of £100 to be an abuse of process leading to them being struck out ab initio. An example, in the Caernarfon Court in VCS v Davies, case No. FTQZ4W28 on 4th September 2019, District Judge Jones-Evans stated “Upon it being recorded that District Judge Jones- Evans has over a very significant period of time warned advocates (...) in many cases of this nature before this court that their claim for £60 is unenforceable in law and is an abuse of process and is nothing more than a poor attempt to go behind the decision of the Supreme Court v Beavis which inter alia decided that a figure of £160 as a global sum claimed in this case would be a penalty and not a genuine pre-estimate of loss and therefore unenforceable in law and if the practise continued, he would treat all cases as a claim for £160 and therefore a penalty and unenforceable in law it is hereby declared (…) the claim is struck out and declared to be wholly without merit and an abuse of process.” 30. In Claim Nos. F0DP806M and F0DP201T, District Judge Taylor echoed earlier General Judgment or Orders of District Judge Grand, stating ''It is ordered that the claim is struck out as an abuse of process. The claim contains a substantial charge additional to the parking charge which it is alleged the Defendant contracted to pay. This additional charge is not recoverable under the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012, Schedule 4 nor with reference to the judgment in Parking Eye v Beavis. It is an abuse of process from the Claimant to issue a knowingly inflated claim for an additional sum which it is not entitled to recover. This order has been made by the court of its own initiative without a hearing pursuant to CPR Rule 3.3(4)) of the Civil Procedure Rules 1998...'' 31. In the persuasive case of G4QZ465V - Excel Parking Services Ltd v Wilkinson – Bradford County Court -2 July 2020 (Exhibit 4) the judge had decided that Excel had won. However, due to Excel adding on the £60 the Judge dismissed the case. 7.7        The addition of costs not previously specified on signage are also in breach of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, Schedule 2, specifically paras 6, 10 and 14.  7.8        It is the Defendant’s position that the Claimant in this case has knowingly submitted inflated costs and thus the entire claim should be similarly struck out in accordance with Civil Procedure Rule 3.3(4).  In Conclusion  8.1        I invite the court to dismiss the claim. Statement of Truth I believe that the facts stated in this witness statement are true. I understand that proceedings for contempt of court may be brought against anyone who makes, or causes to be made, a false statement in a document verified by a statement of truth without an honest belief in its truth. 
    • Scottish time bar: Scottish appeal court re-affirms the “harsh” rule (cms-lawnow.com)  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Natwest Keep racking up the interest - PART II

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I would add to the 41 or so posts that got me well on my way with NatWest towards the end of last year, however, i had started to notice that the longer the thread went on, fewer visits were being made to the thread, and (although i am sure there is a way to keep the threads active, and in good view) i didn't want to dissapear from view and miss the input of as many people as possible. In othersords i apologise for seeking attention............

Here is the link to previous thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/120712-natwest-keep-racking-up-3.html?highlight=natwest+racking

Here is the latest from Natwest in response to my CCA request....

Dear Mr XXXXXXXXX

Re: Request for copy, credit agreement under section 77 of the consumer credit act 1974

I refer to your correspondence dated xx xxxxxxxx 2007 regarding the above act.

Please find enclosed a "true copy" of your credit agreement as requested and a schedule of arrears.

When responding to requests made under section 77, the bank may provide you with a "true copy" of your agreement in accordance with Regulation 3(1) of the Consumer Credit (cancellation notices and copies of documents) regulations 1983 (the "Regulations"). This means that under section 77, there is no obligation for the bank to provide you with a copy of the original agreement bearing your signature. A "true copy" does not need to contain any persoanl information realting to you as the debtor (including your name and address - although we often include this for convenience) not does it need to include a signature box, any signature or dates of signature.

I trust this explains the Banks obligaions under section 77 and is of assistance to you"

Natwest DID NOT attempt to contact me in the 60 day period between my CCA request and their response, so they certainly seem to be in compliance, but, of course they wouldn't mind any delay, because they are still racking up the interest.

Thanks, Vexlitigant

If my advice or input has helped, by all means tip my scales

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Andy

Happy New Year to you and yours. Yes everyone here is doing good.

NatWest have sent:

1/ a current schedule of arrears

2/ So called 'copy' of agreement has Natwest on it - terms & conditions are on rear of the same piece of paper.

I don't mind sending this through 'Photobucket' and letting others look, but i'm averse to letting my personal details go public, and even letting the enemy in on the game. How would that work?

Cheers - Vex

Hi Andy

Have sent a PM to you. Have uploaded the GNatwest form (front copy / back copy) on there.

No pressure - i do appreciate your continuing input, but your opinion sought on what position i take from here.

Will point out that i have removed all persoanl details on those copies, so...... am aware that they may have somewhat reduced the ability for you to help, HOWEVER, i can tell you that there was NO SIGNATURE from me on the 'original' tru copy they returned.

All the best, Vex

Hi Andy and Paul

I'll answer in order......

Did i sign on premises - think i did sign on premises. Most likely i did sign it on premises.

Has it actually got your signature on there or is it printed - my signature does NOT appear on there - period

What are my arrears - >15K

What is my position now. I really want to send them a letter in the post tomorrow. I have a few days to get them a response before the usual 14 day grace period expires. Can i take a position that i do not recognise the 'true copy' that they have sent, and can i add that this copy is not valid without my signature?

I'm out now. Back again at 9

Thanks, Vex

Hi Paul, and once again, good evening Andy

My address was indeed on the copy. It was handwritten.

Splendid !! I will now respond and ask them if the 'agreement' has been recreated. Off to the PO tomorrow morning, and certain to get a certificate of postage.

Night all. I will update here as soon as more events unfold. Cheers!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

to recap.....

I sent a letter to Natwest on 23rd Jan. Advised them thast the CCA 'copy' they sent to me on 10th Jan "appears to be an agreement that has been recreated" I added in that letter "If you have a signed copy of this agreement then, please provide a copy. I will remind you that without a true copy of the CCA, this debt is unenforceable"

Today received the following letter

Dear Mr xxxxxx

***ACT Now***

Please telephone us immediately on the number quoted in this letter to arrange repayment of your unsatisfactory debt, as the full balance is due immediately. Telephone lines are open (blah blah blah blah)

Failure to reposnd will result in us either commencing leagl action or instructing Debt collection Agents to recover the money due. As a result we may:-

• Secure the debt against your property by way of a court order. Should a charge be obtained over your property, then we may take repossession proceedings and sell the property.
  • Pass your debt to a firm of debt collectors
  • Commence court action to secure payment from your employer direct from your income
  • Apply for bankrupcy / sequestration.

So..... Given that they have not in any way acknowledged my most recent letter, and given that this debt is still in dispute, have they crossed the line - have they committed a summary criminal offence, and should i now refer this to local Trading standards

Thanks, Vex

Yep

You're on the ball as always

Printing off tomorrow, and up to the PO with my certificate of postage.

Everyone here is good. BBQ cover blew off and way out of the garden last night, which in the scheme of things, gives me far more concern than these letters ever will

Many Thanks, Vex

UPDATE

Looks like my friends at Snatch West are trying to outflank me in a classic pincer movement!

So that I can paint a clear and succinct picture of the landscape, i'll add some extra info and spice to this tale of woe..... In addition to the loan that i have been battling with them on (and to be clear ALL of the previous threads in this dialogue up to now, have been exclusively about the loan product from them) I (we) had a current account with them. I say WE, as this was joint account with my wife. That account had a large overdraft facility on it, (Just short of 2 grand) and due to the exact same circumstances (same time too) that I went on payment plan with NW loan, was due to redundancy. Up til a few days ago, NW had only been trying it on with the loan.

NW have engaged Intrum Justitia to chase my wife r.e. the overdraft.

Letter details

Dated 17th January (RECEIVED 24th JANUARY)

Dear XXXX (not even a Ms/ Miss / Mrs cheeky sods)

We have commenced formal debt recovery action against you to recover the outstanding balance on the above account on behalf of NWB.

Unless you telephone us to agree a repayment plan within 48 hours of receipt of this letter, we may either:

1. Instruct solicitors to take legal action against you.

2. Instruct our local collection agency to make a personal visit to your home address to collect the outstanding balance.

Yours Sincerely

Intrum Justitia Limited

So, on 25th Feb, I Fired off "I do not acknowledge any debt to you goons....CCA request, £1 postal order, digitaL signature in wife's name etc etc etc. Sent with royal mail proof of postage

Today, received the following Dated 4th Feb, posted 5th Feb, (received 8th Feb!!!!)

irwin mitchell solicitors

We are instructed by Intrum Justitia the DCA acting for NWB. On behalf of our client, we are writing to you regarding the above sum which is shown as outstanding on your account. Despite reminders from our client this sum remains unpaid.

Should you fail to make payment of the above sum directly to IJ within 7 days from the date of this letter we may be instructed to issue legal proceedings against you without further reference. If legal proceedings are issued you may be responsible for any additional fees, costs and interest.

Blah Blah Blah Blah

-------------------

So.........

1/ Do i even bother engaging with these solicitors, or is my CCA request to IJ sufficient?

2/ Should i send a rocket up to IJ? (very much in the same vein as the letter Andyorch advised me to post most recently)

3/ Shall i sit tight and wait for them to throw another wobbly?

4/ or is it time to call in the big guns and lodge the complaints in respect of summary criminal offence / informing local trading standards?

Please advise. I think i may soon need counselling, as when it gets past midweek nowadays, i am actually starting to look forward to the postman arriving.

Thanks VM - Vex

Me Again :)

Just been reading around SAR's. Simple reason. SAR'd HBOS last year in respect of charges. I won that spat, and got a four figure sum back from them, but nonetheless thought that I had been short changed with the quantity & quality of info they responded with. Or in other words, I have been looking for (and now I have found) a more effective template that makes it clear that I am requesting more than a two page print out of numbers and dates.

I got to Curlyben's post here... http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/112671-cag-cra-r-club-2.html?highlight=subject+access+request

Very interested to read his footnote "Also you'll have to sign this one, but do it in such a way as to make photoshop specials impossible"

Now, I do have a digital signature, so interested to see what side of the fence to fall on - digital signature, or sign the letter ?????

Just a little confused - a little.

Hi

SAR Request for me, and behalf of wife went off last week.

The following arrived on Thursday and is a response by Natwest to the letter which i sent to them, based on the draft Andyorch dropped in on 1st Feb '08....... (Formal Complaint - Letter Before Action)

No scanner available, so reproduced here Verbatim.

--------------------------------

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

Re: Account # xxxxxxxx & Loan xxxxxxxx

I write with reference to the above accounts and in response to your letter dated xx February

I understand you are concerned that the bank is continuing to seek repayment from you as you believe that it has failed to comply with your request, made under the temrs of the Consumer Credit Act (CCA) 1974, for a copy of the agreement documentation.

You are claiming that the Bank has not complied with your request on the basis that the copy agreement documentation does not bear your signature.

On xx January 2008 this office wrote to you enclosing a "true copy" (recreation) of the original credit agreement in relation to your loan. In our letter (a copy of which i have enclosed for ease of reference) we explained, with reference to the Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents) regulations 1983, that a "true copy' of an original agreement does not need to bear the customers signature.

It does appear that we did not removes the Default status registered against your loan account in October 2006 with the Credit reference Agencies (CRAs) between the period of 12 days after receipt of your request and compliance with it. I appreciate that this was not appropriate and apologise accordingly.

The Bank is satisfied that it has met the requirement of your request in relation to the "truse copy" credit agreement provided. As the Bank is satisfied that it has complied with your request and addressed your dispute, it will continue to seek repayment of your accounts.

(The rest is NOT verbatim)

Control of your accounts has now been returned to the relevant group of hounds within this ditch.

Please contact that group of hounds if indeed you are as dumb as we'd like to imagine you are, and we will happily attempt to strip you of your dignity with lies, tittle tattle and even more clap trap than you can shake a stick at.

If you decide that you are not satisfied with this response then you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to look at your case. Blah Blah Blah Blah

-----------------

I'm prepared to respond with a written thank you, but no thank you.

Escalating this with the FOS, also is no problem, but, as usual, seeking some advice, so as to continue the good work.

Best Regards, Vex

Andy and Paul - Thanks

I have just sealed the envelop containing letter as drafted by Andy. Off to PO for proof of postage certificate later.

Timely Update too!

In response to SAR's (One for me and one for wife)

Received response to Wife's SAR. yesterday. 1st Page contains our home address. Second page is blank. Third page says:

"Manual Intervention

With reference to your request concerning any 'manual intervention' to the administrative charges debited, these charges have been processed in accordance with the terms and conditions of our current agreeemnt with you as a result of the activity on your account. In the event that you breach terms & conditions, we will take the appropriate action, contacting customers when appropriate, or handling customer enquiries regarding their account status. When a customer has raised a concern in relation to this process, the decision will be communicated to the customer and where appropriate noted on the account"

Pages 5 to 72 full of numerical account transactions

NOTHING ELSE!! No copies of other information relating to her banking history, or disclosure of any indication or notes that may heve required manual interventuion, and we all certainly KNOW that there HAS been.

One question at this point. The account was opened in 2002. Wife not included until about 2005. Wife's SAR response (pages 5 to 72) contain FULL detail of the account for ENTIRE period - i.e. Whislt it was in my name only, and then whilst it was a joint account. Is the revealing of statements that relate to account whilst it was under my sole name a breach of data protection?

So i guess i'l wait for the clock to tick away on that one, and revisit our position when the 40 days is up. The same clock watching will apply in respect of my SAR response, whcih arrived a few minutes ago.

My SAR response- Pages 1, 2 and 3 are the same as the above (account number different)

Page 4 blank

Page 5 & 6 detail the account transactions for the 'loan'

Thanks, Vex

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All

Two responses received over last few days........

The first was to my wife, from 'Intrum Justitia' (gosh the latin name is soooooooooo intimidating - not) and was in response to the letter we sent off to Mitchell Bros (see Andyorch's thread 10th Feb 14:38)

"Dear Ms xxxxxx

Thank you for your recent comms

Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with the information that you have requested as we do not hold the credit agreement. As i am unable to supply this information your postal order for £1.00 is enclosed.

However, the information is available from our clients if you make a direct request to them

In light of this we have closed the file and returned the matter to our client for clarification.

I would like to thank you for bringing this matter to my attention"

As no correspondence has ever been received by my wife from Natwest, we will wait for Natwest to make a move here, if any. In other words, as we have nothing to respond to - no direct demands for repayment, we will sit tight.

Second response was from Natwest. This was a reply to my 2nd written complaint regarding their attempts to collect on 'debt' whilst the account is in dispute...

"Dear Mr xxxxxx

I write regarding the above stated accounts and in response to your letter dated xx Feb 2008

Your complaint has been referred to me............................

I acknowledge that you .................................................

etc etc etc etc blah blah blah

I confirm that you may treat this letter, in conjunction with my colleagues letter dated xx feb 2008 as the banks "Final Response". Should you wish to take matters forward for investigation, then this letter together with its enclosures should be presented to the office of the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of its issue.

So, where to now. FOS ?. Sit tight and wait for their bigger guns to fire?

Thanks, Vex

Thanks for that.

Yes, we'll sit tight on both fronts.

Just one question though - so as to be ultra water tight............

I, personally, have never issued NatWest with a CCA request for the 'Overdraft'. Wife issued one to them for 'Overdraft' in her name, and of course I have issued one for the 'Loan'

To be clear - NW started out with their letters to me referring to the 'Loan', then their letters were in reference to both the loan and overdraft.

Just wishing to cover the bases, in case, in their angst to exploit a gap or loophole they seek to break this one out and hit me quickly with a sneaky one.

Thanks, Vex

Great.

I'm 'happy' with the status of the situation as it sits right now. Obviously would prefer not to have any of this nonsense, but I must say that i do enjoy pushing back.

I am sad enough to admit that participating here, as well as the great 'spectator sport' of reading other successes in the other threads in this forum, especially concerning Robinson (lost their) Way, appears to be consuming much of my free time.

• 3 weeks later...

Paul / PT - Thanks

I am not at my home PC at the moment (Making use of some golden 'silent time', without the kids whilst at my parents) I'll look at the numbers and PM you.

Just as a reminder, this is a disputed CCA. CCA supplied by NW in response to my request has no signature on it.

Hi All

I'm not too perturbed about my position in respect of NW, however I do have the time this evening (i've been away with the company for a few nights) and think that its best to have all bases covered. To that end i'll PM PT with a copy of the account papers. I'll scan later and send across. Andy, i'll copy you too - you've stuck with this thread from the outset, and it would be rude and silly to exclude your views.

As always, sincerest of Thanks, Vex