Hfc Cca Response

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5963 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

i recieved my cca from hfc, and all i can say is that it all tosh,

No documentation just figures and i can tell you that everything is incorrect apart from the monthly instalment of £301.12, as you can see hfc also explain they do not have my cca, so ball hooks to them, i new they didnt have any documentation at all for my loan, this is the first step in my quest for redemption from the hands of these bar stewards.

Any advice would be great.

regards gordon

Gordon HFC CCA response.jpg

Hi GA. PLease wait for others to comment, but i have frequently seen it suggested NOT to inform creditors where they have gone wrong - to keep this info "up your sleeve'' as it were.

Also, i haven't looked at your CCA dates properly, but it is also worth waiting for the 30 calendar days to pass after the 12+2, as at this point, they are in summary criminal default.

As i said, wait for others to comment, the above are just personal thoughts - i am no expert!!

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

Hi hopeful1,

I sent my request for my CCA on 19/12/07 so they are in default as of now and only have a few weeks before they are in summary criminal default, they have also said that they do not have my credit agreement, so i`ll wait and see what they say after they have recieved my letter.

Thanks for the advice.

Regards

Gordon

I'm no expert but if you have it in writing that they are not in posession of a credit agreement they are ALREADY in summary criminal default from your original request, period.

Its 12 working days from request unless I am mistaken, though an expert should clarify.