HSBCDML Vs HSBC: Round 2

HSBC_Destroyed_My_Life
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4045 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Phil :)

They appealed to the HOL to allow them to appeal , would you believe .... and it was granted - the appeal was lodged on 15th April and the HOL are still sitting on it ...... :( I mean if 4 top judges have gone against them - are the Law Lords likely to ignore them ...... IMHO the banks are just being dragged, with fingernails scraping, to the inevitability that they will have to pay out ...... rumour has it that 'Pay Centres' have already been set up to deal with it ..

I shouldn't think the Law Lords can take much longer to decide - if they don't perform before the 'Summer Recess' , I believe they are to lose the power to adjudicate on stuff like this from next session ........

We live in hope .........:rolleyes::D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

• 3 months later...

Thats a bit harsh Rudy, I hope your never out of work yourself in the middle of a recession :rolleyes: on the other hand if your a banker I hope you are :D

We are just waiting for the house of lords to wake up after their post holiday nap and give us their verdict on the banks appeal :).

pete

im not a banker and i was out of work in the recession, but i cant believe that somebody cant find anything since january...less bitchin about it and more action ! sorry if that sounds harsh, but just the way i see it...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi guys, it's been over 18 months since my last post here. I'm really interested to know if much has changed at all in terms of people being awarded with their charges back?

I filed this with the courts a long time ago, I have simply not head anything. I know that PPI is the hot topic nowadays but would love to know if anyone has any updates of any bank charge successes?

That would be incredible.

Thanks in advance for your help :-)