the sweet sweet smell of success....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5983 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:p I have won a large and famous DCA using CCA...they have confirmed that they are no longer collecting on accounts of £12+ as they have no CCA or Deed of Assignment in fact all they had from the OC was ONE piece of paper with the account details on.

I have no guilt over this whatsoever.....8K were charges!!! the other would have been paid had the very over zealous Bank Manager at the time been a little more patient...all those years ago..:cool:

Well done......

who was the DCA ?

dont understand the bit about not collecting on debts of £12+ though ???

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Thanks for your reply to my PM Joshua.

You shouldn't be afraid to post these details, as long as you keep personal details out of your post there is absolutely nothing that a creditor or DCA can do to stop you posting here...

Here's an example...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/71386-diskmandave-robinson-way-co.html

Once again, very well done on your results so far, especially considering who the DCA is!!!

I do hope that you will find the confidence to post these details which will help others...

Kind regards & best wishes, Dave.