Lisa needs some CCA advice - again!

lisaf
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5976 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

just wondered if the good people on here could give me some more advice on these cca's!

Basically, i had an old LLoyds loan dating back just over 10 years ago. I did get into difficulty some time ago and have been paying LLoyds direct for quite some years (for a lower amount).

I am convinced i have paid this loan many times over and earlier this year, i sent them a cca request but never heard a thing until another DCA (Rockwell) contacted me about 2 months ago and said they were chasing the debt.

So i sent them a cca request on the 10th Dec and received a reply from them today saying that as this is over 10 years old, they don't have to supply the agreement and as i have paid over 7,000 i have already agreed that this loan is mine and i have to pay it.

Can it be right that as it's over 10 years myy cca request is not valid? And if it is, how do i proceed from here?

Many many thanks

Lisa x

Well not surprisingly Rockwell are talking Bovine Excrement as ever.

No CCA = No Enforceable Debt.

After all if they want to collect on it then they MUST prove the debts validity.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

lol love that phrase Curly, so fitting!

Rockwell are duty bound to respond to your CCA request regardless of whether they own the debt or not, most likely what will happen is they'll pass it back to the original creditor now, Lloyds.

I would send a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to lloyds to ascertain a full transaction history of the account, you will see exactly what payments have been made etc etc and also if there are any penalty charges which you can then claim back

regards,

shane

• Haha 1

All advice is offered freely & without prejudice

If my post has been useful to you please click the scales