help

acdc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6019 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

acdc, how may times are you going to change your font? I`m getting the bong eyes now :rolleyes:

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

acdc - you send Curlyben's letter and that buys you time.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Acdc, it's NOT a case of "getting away" with anything.

If the original creditors where willing to act in a considerate and reasonable manner then these issues would of been resolved long ago.

As ever they saw a fast buck and "sold" my accounts to some "lovely" DCA's.

Of course a DCA must ALWAYS prove their legal right to collect on a debt via a CCA request.

Now what has happened to me is they DON'T have the required paperwork and have simply "sold" them on to another DCA.

Now 18 may sound like alot, but this is for SIX accounts between my wife and I !!!!!

Four of which are in dispute due to unlawful charges !!! :o

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Absolutely, Curlyben

We're not advocating debt avoidance, acdc. Just, before we pay any money - we want to ensure that the folk collecting it are authorised to do so.

That's reasonable - is it not?

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

i am finding out that i am glad i loged in to this site all you fantastic people been really helping me i can even smile some thing i havent done for few hours (and i am usualy a smiller)

any way NP i know how you feel coz usualy i have to be up realy early

coz in my job i have to travel long distances and need to live home in the dark and get home in the dark

good night sleep well

acdc

Lovely to hear acdc.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Sleep well.

xx

sorry about changing my font but some body said to me that they cant read my font

i know that you cant get way without paying but it should be a resnable amount like you said and the same as you my creditor sold my account to a dca and now they are triying to put the pressur on me and with me never had to deal with any dca they managed to put the fear in me

well my printer is going mad printing and by tomorrow a letter will be on its way to them.

acdc

hi every body

i have another question ,last year i asked lloyds tsb for my chages back

i went thro all the steps, i asked for my charges and statmants for the last 6 years which they send me and after calculating how much they need to give me back i send a letter demanding it, well i never heard any thing back for long time then i got a phone call to tell me that the bank has gone to court to stop all the claims and i will have to wait till the court decide what to do.......

has any body heard any thing about this matter?

if yes what should i do now

as i want my money back its alot of money

acdc