Lloyds threatening to take me to Court - HELP!!!

floggingablackhorse
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6026 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My current account has remained dorment for over a year; it has £1500 agreed overdraft limit but now stands at £1916 - £416 wracked up in charges as well most of the £1500 is indeed charges. To my alarm from conducting a brief investigation I am paying £15 a month as it is a Platinum account which I cancelled well over a year ago. I claimed bank charges late last year and have had 2 letters stating they are waiting for the Court ruling. However, they are now demanding I pay the £416 immediately as this wasn't agreed but this is not actually money I've had to spend as much - gone over the limit due to their charges. What can I do? :mad:

If it were me, and my credit were already in bad shape, I'd do nothing - and hope that they indeed DID take me to court.

I would then apply for a stay pending the outcome of the OFT case, citing bank charges as the sole reason for the overdraft.

That's just me though.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------