easypizza.com

jtozer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.

I have a problem that you guys might be able to help me with. On 9th November I ordered a pizza through easypizza.com (part of the easy brand), the pizza never arrived but I was still charged. About 4 days after I ordered the pizza my local pizza place phoned me to let me know they had only just received the order.

I cannot find anyway of contacting easypizza directly and the ways I have found have been fruitless. Easypizza.com do have an 'issue' system on there website which I have updated many times but they have only updated once, with 'we are looking into it'. After contacting Consumer Direct, they advised me to write a letter to easypizza's registered address, which I did, but again with no response.

I have conacted Consumer Direct again but they are unable to help me any further. The only advice they could give is to go to my local Citizens Advice Bureau.

Its become more annoying than anything else. I am only owed £12.45.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Guest 10110001

You will go full circle being passed from one regulator or authority to the next.

Did you pay by credit or debit card? Phone your bank, complete & return a chargeback form. Say how you have tried to reach a resolve with the merchant and you ask that your card is refunded. Its down to the goodwill of your bank. They have no legal obligation to debit the money out of the merchant card account and put it back on your card. You have an admission of liability in that they have issues with their system, so be nice.

easypizza.com looks to be apart of a huge franchise easyGroup

their address is

12 York Gate, Regent’s Park, London NW1 4QS UK

not sure of the phone number .. hope this helps :)

The only phone number I could find was 0871 210 2000, but it could be for orders

this is on their website

Guest louis wu

I have found this as easypizza's registered address

EASYPIZZA LIMITED

48 TOPSFIELD PARADE

HORNSEY

LONDON

N8 8PT

I will continue to look for an alternative number

louis

Guest louis wu

I have found this info on the parent company, easy group, including a possible phone number of the MD.

EASY GROUP LIMITED

UNIT 1.1 CENTRAL POINT, KIRPAL

ROAD, PORTSMOUTH

HAMPSHIRE

PO3 6FH

easyGroup IP Licensing

Anthony Robb-John, Managing Director

020 7241 9013 - Telephone

I don't know if this is any good to you, I hope it may come in useful

best of luck with this, and let us know what happens

Louis

Crikey. Thanks for all the replies! :-)

1. I paid by debit card. This is something Consumer Direct advised and will probably what I do next.

2. The York Gate address is the address I sent my letter (with no response)

3. The phone numbers on the website just take you through to a recorded message where you can leave a message (which I have done) it also gives you another number to phone which leads to another answer machine.

4. The Easypizza Ltd Topsfield Parade address is for a different pizza company. This company themselves have issues with Easypizza.com over the domain name. To save confusion the company I am having problems with is easyPizza Online Ordering (part of the easy brand)

5. Is that email address for Easypizza Ltd or easypizza.com?

6. I will try contacting the easy group as you mentioned.

Again, thanks for all your replies. I wish had posted on here in the first place!