Lloyds claim - **WON _ Amazing win based on UTCCR's**

orfoster
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, why I couldn't find them I don't know, although I think I found the wrong date....do you know of any more recent default cases?

I'm pulling together everything relevant I can find but if anyone knows of any other relevance case law please let me know...

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

how are you getting on?

give andyorch a nudge to look in re your bundle requirements etc?

also, check out durkins thread/case which is now before the supreme court re defaults etc which may end up useful?

also, recent updated ICO principles re defaults etc may be helpful?

http://www.scoronline.co.uk/files/scor/high_level_prinicples_document_final.pdf

Hello both,

Sorry I've been silent,

been really poorly but have printed off the most of the things I think I need.

Re the OFT unfairness stuff,

there don't appear to be any favourable cases re unfair relationship?

So it would seem that one is a bit of a red herring.

Do we know when Durkin judgement is due?

I also have an e-mail specifically outlining further to the ICO letter why the ICO hold that Lloyds unlawfully processed my data.

They backdated the default date obviously now.

I also have the correspondence between Lloyds and ICO.

Lloyds in their defence have almost threatened they'll use this in court which is fine,

I'll be using it as it isn't in their favour.......

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

Hello everyone,

Ok here is my stab at my witness statement, I have tonight and all day tomorrow to get this finished (it isn't completely finished) but please tell me if there is anything glaring missing.

I also have a load of documents already printed and indexed about 450 pages

All correspondence all indexed and referenced

Statements

ICO Clarification email on when a default marker should be placed (account fell into difficulty June 2008).

ICO Outcome letter

ICO Complaint form and supporting evidence

ICO Letter to LLoyds TSB

Lloyds letter to ICO saying they've done nothing wrong

ICO letter to Lloyds saying its unlikely they've complied with DPA.

Lending Code

BCOBS

Consumer Credit Default Regulations 1983

Woodchester v Swayne Judgment

OFT v Abbey and others

ICO DPA Technical Guidance on Defaults

Data Protection Act 1998

Steering Committee - Principles of reporting arrears/defaults

N1 Claim Form

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49164[/ATTACH]

No I'd be sending it tomorrow afternoon.

Is it that bad? I haven't finished it yet there are bits that don't flow but I hope I'm on the right track.....

orfoster

as your deadline is tomorrow end, give andyorch a pm nudge to also look in?

Sorry it's a bit tight. I wouldn't usually be this last minute but having a few health issues.

At hospital having chemo at the moment and for some reason can't work out how to PM via mobile.

I haven't done much link into cases etc, I'd focused on background up until now and ICO complaint.

Thank you :)

re bundle for filing/service, i think at this stage would be re wit statement, and schedule of cited case law, legislation, authorities, exhibits, etc, relied on? 450 pages seems alot? did the court say can do double sided?

if ends up in court, then can produce in full if required?

andy though will hopefully advise re that.

Thanks.

Yeah that's what I've included basically. I didn't find out if I could do double sided. In fairness it could be around 330ish but the DPA alone is 130 pages.

Does the witness statement make sense?

Responding to Fords PM.

Hi ..the WS is good ..layout and content fine...however I think you need to conclude it better and state what you require from the court and what you wish them to find for in your favour.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thank you Andy :)

Does anyone know where the judgement is for Kpohraror v Woolwich Building Society [1996] 4 All ER 119 I can't find it anywhere!

[ATTACH]49179[/ATTACH]

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thank you.

All submitted.

We shall await the hearing....

Hello, hearing is 28th. I have another hearing re CC charges on 24th and bundle went off for that last week.

No strike out application I didn't progress because they were in time with court.