NR/Wallers Claimform - £29k Pers Loan *DISCONTINUED*

womble72
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5615 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

o.k so tomorrow i will fill in the court papers put those two points down on the defence section of the form.

Tick the box where i dispute the full amount claimed on the form as shown on the claim form.

Also on the response pack i tick i intend to defend part of the claim.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o.k so tomorrow i will fill in the court papers put those two points down on the defence section of the form.

Tick the box where i dispute the full amount claimed on the form as shown on the claim form.

Also on the response pack i tick i intend to defend part of the claim.

Please don't do that, womble... please ONLY file the acknowledgement of service... do not file your defence yet.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

At this stage, i personally would say I will defend all of the claim.

If before it you submit the defence, you discover part of the claim is valid, you can then change your plea. At this stage, you simply don't know what part of the claim is valid, and what isn't.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

hi

Allan you cant fill in your intended action until you can clarify if their are penalty charges.If there are then you Defend it.Quite simple realy post Curlys CPR letter and complete your AOS and Defend if there are penelty charges

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Do i leave the admission form well alone because i am defending all of the claim.

You should not admit anything, until you at least know what you are admitting is correct.

in post 42, yes. I would use recorded delivery. keep the receipt.

hi

Allan you cant fill in your intended action until you can clarify if their are penalty charges.If there are then you Defend it.Quite simple realy post Curlys CPR letter and complete your AOS and Defend if there are penelty charges

Andy

Penalty charges are NOT the basis of this defense at this stage Andy

All womble has to do at this point is acknowledge service.

once all the Documentation is supplied then we can look at what points we can use for defending this case

until then,how can we even claim penalty charges are part of the defence

we need full disclosure which is why we are asking for this under the CPR

Regards

paul

Thank you everbody.

I will do those two key points for Monday morning.

I will let you all know when i will have a reply from Wallis solicitors concerning the cpr.

Speak to you soon.

Many Thanks again

Womble

I will let you all know when i will have a reply from Wallis solicitors concerning the cpr.

Please do. Remember it is their responsibility to supply these documents, if they don't the case may be thrown out on that basis alone, so if they don't supply them in time DON'T phone them and remind them of their legal responsibilities. It's to your advantage if they don't supply documents.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

paul

considering you are a third year law student when a summons is issued you have to acknowledge service.When you acknowledge service you have to declare your intentions ie defend admit part etc so my post as to if there are penalty charges is fundermental to Allans reply

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

One more quick thing can harrasment at work via phone calls at my work of place be classed as a defence.

Womble

Yes indeed, especially if you have a open plan office or they went through the main switchboard.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Now that WILL go in, especially as it goes against the OFT debt collection guidelines.

ignoring or disregarding debtors' legitimate wishes in respect

of when and where to contact them, for example, shift workers who

ask not to be telephoned during certain times of the day

Anything else you can think of ?

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too