How long did they take to send you your money back?

claudee2002
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6513 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

to those who have been offered their charges back.......

how long did it take HSBC to actually return the money to you once you signed the letter of agreement and posted it to them? and how did they send it to you?

i posted my signed letter on Monday 19th June and still ahven't had anything back.

Thanks

i sent mine back on wed 21st and still waiting also, i emailed them and asked how long it should take and they reckon they have no record of an offer being made to me :( i still have the letter aswell so dont know how they can claim that.

If you were to agree to a settlement figure that the bank offers, can they effectively keep you holding on for the refund indefinitely or do they give a proposed date of the funds being returned?

If you were to agree to a settlement figure that the bank offers, can they effectively keep you holding on for the refund indefinitely or do they give a proposed date of the funds being returned?

this is up to you to decide between yourselves and the bank, when replying to their offer, you could send an extra letter with their reply stating a new timescale in which to reimburse you, if you are not satisfied witht the banks response you still have the option of having the court rule a judgement, as the bank will have forgotten to put in a defence and you will win by default, then the courts will make sure that the bank pays up, however i dont believe that anyone has had to go as far as that with hsbc yet, and everyone to my knowledge has received their money from the bank within 2 weeks of a satisfactory offer being made

HSBC- £4995, settled payment in full

if you found this post helpful, please click the scales (top right of post), ta ;)

if you're not sure what to do?, Read the FAQ's

Unsure about what to claim, or confused about overdraft interest? Charges explanation

i think if i get to that stage, i would do both, fax and post just to make sure :)

HSBC- £4995, settled payment in full

if you found this post helpful, please click the scales (top right of post), ta ;)

if you're not sure what to do?, Read the FAQ's

Unsure about what to claim, or confused about overdraft interest? Charges explanation