Turning in to my mother

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6034 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an observation, not a criticism

:p

Like the new laid back avatar, btw

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

lol HC, after that poor excuse for value toilet roll, ~I like the fuller softer version better :D

Yes, it suits you much better.

You so should nick that other thing from the TT thread to go with it as well, mind.

:D

Oh, and thanks. :)

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

That fantastic pink glittery avatar that Bookie posted in Tom Term's avatar thread.

And - don't waste your luxury bog roll on the cr&p - just leave them to wallow in it.

I'm up again, watching in the night garden with the litlest tiglet.

Makka Pakka is very surreal on this much sleep - I think I can undertsand what he's saying!

Whatever it is, little Tiglet's in fits of laughter about it.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

oh why ever not, I was here on my own earlier and turned it over and watched it automatically lol but dont tell anyone :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Cool. Well I'm off to watch it now - perhaps it'll all amke a little more sense!

Have fun honey and play nice xxx

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I'm intrigued by all this Night Garden stuff now ...

May have to "borrow" a small child just so I can see what it's all about.

:confused:

I'm intrigued by all this Night Garden stuff now ...

May have to "borrow" a small child just so I can see what it's all about.

:confused:

you can have mine, he can be very cute and will teach you the Makka Pakka dance, although the little monkey has a purple eye at the moment, he was playing Rory the Racing car in the ball pool in his bedroom and had an altercation with the drawer knob.

But he makes me laugh, we were in John Lewis yesterday in the electronics dept, one of the assistants was demonstrating one of the mp3 speaker systems and my monkey started dancing, really good he was, well i crack up ;)

And he didnt have his injections the other week, he had an "objection"

moz-screenshot-27.jpg

88834420044112dd3a7b9c943629a166b2afc99f5f91356b39a8f085d311a2d0cfc9fad4.jpg

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula

He really is a little monkey. Gorgeous!

he is incredibly cheeky, his sister was telling him off for going into her room, and he turned to her, wagged his finger and said "Don't give me that attitude young lady" PMSL talk about turning into your mother :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Smart boy.

Big sisters should know their place.

:D

My 4 year old nephew called me up the other day to talk about his school. He won't talk to his mum, who's a head teacher, as "She is only my mum, you know, and she just sits in an office all day. You're her big sister, so you must know more than her."

Smart boy!

He is very sweet, but can be a bit of a handful, but I just think that it adds to his charm, one very besotted mum here, but i dont take no crap off him, you just have to learn how to handle his "moods of stubborness" and be able to "persuade" him to do the things that you want him to do.

In short HC, you dont need to borrow a small child, it is quite acceptable to watch it alone lol

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

My 4 year old nephew called me up the other day to talk about his school. He won't talk to his mum, who's a head teacher, as "She is only my mum, you know, and she just sits in an office all day. You're her big sister, so you must know more than her."

Smart boy!

ROFLMAO

Archie thinks that dad goes to work and does "Dancing and singing all day" and if there is a meeting, they all sit around having cakes and sweets (Dad always brings a few home for him lol) I ask him what he did at school - NOTHING he says lol

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Yeah, but it's funner with a small child.

I had one I could borrow, but he's 7 now and wants me to read Thomas to him.

*YAWN* - what long stories - my ADHD sets in.

ROFLMAO

Archie thinks that dad goes to work and does "Dancing and singing all day" and if there is a meeting, they all sit around having cakes and sweets (Dad always brings a few home for him lol) I ask him what he did at school - NOTHING he says lol

LOL

Wondering what your OH does for a living now.

;)