Its all kicking off........

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6044 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OMG just watched a bit of it its mental and this is for kids is it do you have to be on something to understand it or does it help:Dim confused very ;)give me the low down then :Dxxxkia

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Ha-Hoos again tonight.

Not being funny, but the vacant smiles and the way they float around the place - are we looking at the ITNG nursing home here?

Poor old Ha-Hoos - they've been so doped up on Mogadon they haven't got a bloody clue what's going on.

Still, they have a smile on their face ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I have to disagree - ITNG is a socio-political commentary on the diverse and difficult experiences of our times.

We have:

Macca Pacc with OCD

Upsy Daisy with nymphomania

Iggle Piggle with learning deficincies

Ha-Boos who represent the increasing reliance of medicating geriatric patients

Tombliboos who live in an open relationship, which is loving and perfectly demonstrates the integration of nudism within mainstream society

The Ninkenonk which warnsof reckless boy racers

The Pinkeponk, whose spewing of gases via the medium of tremendous farts highlights the environmental impact of our aviation industry

And don't even BEGIN to get Lula started on the Pontipines/Wattingers debate

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Confused of Pontypandy xxx

Now that must be the most unsafe place to live in the Country, and that little pest Norman Price !!!:rolleyes:

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

I have to disagree - ITNG is a socio-political commentary on the diverse and difficult experiences of our times.

We have:

Macca Pacc with OCD

Upsy Daisy with nymphomania

Iggle Piggle with learning deficincies

Ha-Boos who represent the increasing reliance of medicating geriatric patients

Tombliboos who live in an open relationship, which is loving and perfectly demonstrates the integration of nudism within mainstream society

The Ninkenonk which warnsof reckless boy racers

The Pinkeponk, whose spewing of gases via the medium of tremendous farts highlights the environmental impact of our aviation industry

And don't even BEGIN to get Lula started on the Pontipines/Wattingers debate

ROFLMAO!!!!!

no, dont get me started on them.:D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

And not forgetting the narator who just sounds like a pervert.

You can't say that about Cadfael!

ROFLMAO!!!!!

no, dont get me started on them.:D

You know, it all makes sense now - ITNG is basically care in the community, with the Wattingers only living there because they're in a good catchment area for the little Wattinger's school.

THAT'S why they remain so aloof all of the time, only occasionally talking to the Pontipines - and we all know about the secret Wattipines, don't we children?

I was rather concerned that Upsy Daisy was kissing everything in the garden last night - and there seemed to be much too much heavy petting with Iggle Piggle, for my liking.

Jeebus, it's meant to be a children's show.

LOL well the tombliboos seem to be naturalists, the shed their trousers and were playing their musical instruments butt nekked!!!! we saw their big stripey bottoms all through the show!!!!!:D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Told you Lula - three in a bed, too.