Stallions, One and all

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4825 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Poor old blue nothing!

If he was here he'd be loving it.

Shame his mummy makes him go to bed at a sensible time.

:rolleyes:

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And leaves the hall light on for him. Or maybe lets him keep his tigger nightlight on.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

LOL

I haven't had kids, actually. But I know the pack drill - oldest child of oldest child - so lots of children of all ages, none of whom look up to me.

My oldest nephew is now 20. Luckily he won't be adding to the family anytime soon. Being a great aunty is a scary thought!

PS - I just have to say - I am a GREAT aunty. Just don't want to be a great-aunty.

:D

WOW..i know how you feel. My daughter has been married for nearly two years. She asked me what i wanted to be called if she got pregnant..i told her, they can call me Nan indoors, but out doors, they could call me Deb:D I feel too young to be a Nan at 41:)

My aunt on my dad's side was a granny in her 30s. And she was proud of it!

I know my oldest nephew will never get a girl pregnant. ;)

The next one down I talked to recently - he emailed me to thank me for the bumper pack of "balloons" I sent him.

Mine all call me aunty in cards and when they want something from me. Outside they call me Sarah. And, if anybody refers to me as their mum, they always reply "that's not my mum - she's not grown up enough to be my mum".

Dontcha just love them.

My sister's boy is only 4. Now he's lovely. Phoned me up the other night to read me a bedtime story.

:)

LOL

They probably didn't.

And he phoned my mobile as "I never know when you'll be home"

Think he's been listening to my mother.

:eek:

Sorry angels been busy preparing for my next chicken run - unfortunately Baz managed to creep out of his cage whilst I was cleaning it, thought I saw something scuttle away put it down to pet spider Fred - he's now officially on the run so make him suffer laydeees:D Suprised he's even bothered to regain Stallionette thread - obviously got more billiards-homepage2.jpg

than others to dare to challenge us:D :D either that or he's stupid lol

good question ;)SQ it is safe now for you to come out of the den now have u put my brew on mistress kia needs a warm brew before she goes out to fly in the stars again and my chockie biccie of course :Dkiaxx

and we all know what happened when she got hold of something, don't we

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

re: 1367 my dear woolley, oh yes i probably have got more than others. but i believe in share and share alike so us men will talk about manly things like engines and football and pints etc and you lasses can look in and watch. thats fair dont you think, ( only kidding). oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

quake dear man quake in your pumps cos all the angels own this thread now baz you have to put up with us chattering about female matters such as corries easties and all womanly things cos this thread is ours now so be gone at once or put on your pinny and pink marigolds i hear there your colour thanks mrs Baz ;)and about your chores that living needs a clean this instant dont dare disobey me :Dor you bring the wrath of Queen T :pwhats it to be chicken boy xxkia