The HSBC off topic and talking about silly stuff type thread :-)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4542 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doctors have (allegedly) concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, your right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, your right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger!!!

And, yes, the man is really there!!! You won't be able to miss him once you've seen him.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

The bloke who shook his beans at Diane Keene was Gareth Hunt.

Yes I found the strange little man straight away in the beans. So you say my right side of my brain is developed more than average. Well I supose it has to make up for everything thats lacking on my left side!!!:p

The cheapest fuel I have found near me is 99.9p per litre at Sainsurburys and an Esso garage in the sticks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

Would you believe in some places here it's 106.9

:o :o OMG :o :o

:mad: something definately needs to be done

Very tricky arithmetic! Note: This must be done in your head only .

Do NOT use paper and pencil or a calculator. Try it.

Take 1000 and add 40 to it. Now add another 1000 . Now add 30.

Add another 1000 . Now add 20 . Now add another 1000

Now add 10 . What is the total?

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

psychological game, because there are no hundreds then your brain forgets them

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?

And here is another one for you:-

A mute person goes into a shop and wants to buy a toothbrush. By

imitating the action of brushing his teeth he successfully

expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is

done.

Next, a blind man comes into the shop who wants to buy a pair of

sunglasses; how does HE indicate what he wants?

second

he just asks for them

A race has 100 runners, what place would you be if you overtook the person in the last place?