Halifax - Overdraft

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6052 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good for you Dazzle,

If you have any questions or queries then just ask them , no matter how silly they seem, cos there are no silly questions, just silly people who dont ask them. Someone will soon be along to answer you, we all started knowing nothing about all this , but have learned from others and now are in a position to pass what we have learned on to others. good luck and keep us posted. :D:D

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Good news,Halifax have agrred an amount to be paid each month,just waiting on them to agree on the overdraft.I spoke to loans people this afternoon they were really helpful and understanding,i was shocked.

Will update you as soon as i receive anything.

Sent off for my statements today - fingers crossed.

• Haha 1

Welldone.gif

You are well on the way to getting things back under control now, If you need any help just shout we are all here behind you.

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

1 less thing to worry about. :p

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi folks,

As you know i have sorted the loan with Halifax and i am waiting to here about my overdraft.Should i still pay the amount i set inmy financial statement as no interest etc is still being charged.

I await for some feedback.

• Haha 1

I would still pay the amount that you offered, if they are not charging interest the debt will be cleared that little bit quicker. They would rather get something back than nothing !!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Hi Folks,

Just a update. Recieved letter from bank this morning confirming my payment offer as accepted. Went to the bank yesterday and paid my loan and overdraft.Things are on the up!!!

A big thank you to everyone who replied to my thread.

Its been a great help and you all have been a great support.:D

I am sure i will be back again on some other threads asking about the S.A.R.

Hi Folks,

Just a update. Recieved letter from bank this morning confirming my payment offer as accepted. Went to the bank yesterday and paid my loan and overdraft.Things are on the up!!!

A big thank you to everyone who replied to my thread.

Its been a great help and you all have been a great support.:D

I am sure i will be back again on some other threads asking about the S.A.R.

congratulations.gif

GREAT STUFF DAZZLE,

You are well on your way now, Just shout again when you need help with your SAR we will still all be around to help.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00