Jump to content

Showing results for tags 'n39'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
    • Non-Retail subforums
    • Retail Subforums
  • Work, Social and Community
    • Work, Social and Community Subforums:
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
    • Debt subforums:
    • PayDay loan and other Short Term Loans subforum:
  • Motoring
    • Motoring subforums
  • Legal Forums
    • Legal Issues subforums


  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web


  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition
  • Homegirlxx


  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



About Me


Found 6 results

  1. Hi all, Hoping somebody may be able to shed some light on my question.. I have a judgment against an individual. I have come to realise his name is misspelt on the judgment. Have been advised by the court to make a formal application to correct this using an N244 form 'Notice Application'. My question really is regarding what court fee I am supposed to pay. Ive read the official fee guide but it doesn't make it very clear regarding this type of application. Any thoughts? Ive already emailed the courts to ask but thought somebody may have the answer
  2. Hi looking for some advice, I have been served with a N39 to attend for questioning over a debt with Welcome Finance on November 6th, however, I will be attending the same court on November 11th for a bankruptcy hearing for which the Welcome Finance Debt will be part of.. .question is will I still have to attend the N39 hearing if i am going to be made bankrupt 5 days later??
  3. I have an hearing on Jan 29th - was charged a further fee of £50 for this application - I have now managed to obtain funds - family and selling stuff on ebay to be in position to repay the outstanding balance of £760. My question is - can this hearing be then cancelled ? will the other party try and claim more costs on top ? - This debt was nearly £8,000 and in a year I have sold goods, belongings, jewellery and £2,000 from my Mum and also used some of my student finance hardship fund and sold my touring caravan to pay - yet still I have been hounded dispite the court only
  4. Hi, Really hope for some advise here, I have today when I was working from home very unexpectedly been served with an N39 form. I had taken a loan from Welcome Finance in 2008 as a much younger man, then through a series of circumstances moved away and failed to keep up repayments on the unsecured loan. It had not even crossed my mind until last year when (this is important as i would like to have had the judgement set aside) I was served totally out of the blue with a CCJ, the hearing had been and gone and I had no and I mean no awareness of it what so ever. Then
  5. Sorry if this is not in the correct forum, and hope i can get some help on this. My wife and I have been served with the above paperwork this morning, this relates to a ccj from 2005 which resulted in an attachment of earnings order for both of us. I am not sure if the ccj is joint or not as we both have separate paperwork from the court although ref no are the same. I stopped paying the ATO when i was made redundant in jan 2008 and have not had any correspondence of any sort within that time. My wife stopped paying hers when she was made redundant in may last year and has been doing
  6. Hi all, A little background ... In 2009 I sent a CCA section 78 request to MBNA to provide copies of my original signed agreement and terms and conditions. Nothing was forthcoming in the 12 day period nor the 30 day period. I then put the account into dispute and MBNA defaulted me (probably illegally?) in mid 2010. I sent everything recorded delivery and have proof that they received the letters. When MBNA realised I wasn't playing ball they sold the debt on. The debt was then sold on again at least once. I received various letters from 'creditors'
  • Create New...