Lending stream complaint

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2284 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have made a complaint to lending stream about irresponsible lending

"I am making a complaint to you about irresponsible lending. To help me explain the details, I would like a list of my loans, showing when they were taken out and how much was repaid when. Please note I am only asking for details of my loans, I am not making a Subject Access Request."

They replied

"We see that you are requesting to investigate your concern regarding the affordability analysis and credit checks conducted when the loans were approved. We would like to inform you that such nature of query falls under the purview of Subject Access Request (SAR).

Therefore, in order for us to provide you with the information, we would request you to send us a written letter addressed to Lending Stream with a £10.00 cheque (in favour of Lending Stream LLC) as per the SAR requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998.

To ensure that you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of your loans agreement which was initially sent to your registered email address at the time of borrowing, we would request you to refer to our emails for all the information shared by Lending Stream with regards to your loan accounts.

Upon receipt of the request, we will be able to share the information within 40 calendar days post the realisation of the cheque. As a regulated organization under the FCA, we make sure that we treat our customers fairly and provide the appropriate resolution."

I don't really understand why they want a £10 cheque from me and what any of this really means.

Anyone that may be able to explain this to me would be much appreciated

thanks.

you should sar you never know what the comms log hides

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Read in full - then you will have more of an idea:)

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69475

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis