MBNA/Moorgate/IDEM +++dreaded AP markers **WON REMOVED**

Piglet101
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1897 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

cant see the point....they have your new address in writing now so they cant launch a backdoor CCJ.

let them work it all out.

just don't ignore a PAP 'letter of claim'

I've merged this new thread with your old one for sake of history

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thank you dx100uk and for linking!

I think a back door CCJ is just up their street. As you say, they have written to me now at my new address so it is in writing at least. They have also returned my postal order - so i assume it doesnt particularly matter that they aren't going to attempt to find the CCA (although lets face it - they dont have one given all that we've been through!) whilst at the sametime they wont be confirming 'unenforceable' to me in writing either. I'll await their next move...

For the second account, they sent a fairly lengthy response. After admitting they couldn't find/dont have the CCA, stating its unenforceable. Yet threaten all kinds...does not remove your responsibility and liability...does not diminish our rights to pursue..Idem are not under 'your' authority (ha ha) to restrict future charges and within our statutory rights to apply if nec. And...within rights to assign third parties, including DCA. Will continue to report to CRA (ha ha...they removed them in 2017!). Idem will not remove your info/personal/account data, this info is very important (sure!!!) ......blah blah blah. *FOOLS*

I might just write back saying - "Thank you for confirming unenforceable in law. 'Account in Dispute'. Goodbye." ?

:-)