style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3658 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

SF thanks for the confirmation, It's been a lovely battle with Vanquis, But this is most definitely the best deal in the long run I have scanned and emailed this letter to many accounts I hold so have backups of backups and so on. Will also do the same for the receipt, as I am now off to town with a smile on my face and a spring in my one legged limp walk, knowing this is now done dusted put to bed shelved buried and no one can legally chase me for the balance. Woooo but I still have one question though, what if some tin pot DCA tries there luck in the future, can I get the pleasure of posting a copy to them and telling them to shove it where the sun don't shine? I so want to do that, Thanks for the assist SF

MM

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes. Unlikely but if any other DCA tries it on, you can send them a copy and tell them in no uncertain terms to:-

" Go forth and multiply in the step of one, two." OR "Go away in fluid movements." :-D

You should be able to work out what they mean

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Lol This has been a long time in resolving, but now it's all over what do I do now umm?

Oh well I guess I had better help others in the same boat, not to be selfish and hit and run,

The feeling I have is as follows just to give you all an idea, the moon walk, the high jump

hop skip and jump, jumping up and down on my bed, shouting out the window, having a beer.

collapsing in my chair, passing out.

Finally breathing and looking forward to a substantial reduction in letters from DCA's

and being able to answer my phone before the machine kicks in to see who is calling.

finally a quote from Mel Gibson "They can take away my post but they will never take my money" come to mind haahaa

Thanks to all for the help and education now I am free I will carry on with all that I can to help others like me.

MM

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

• 2 months later...

Ok now we are debt free, I finally got my F&F paid been received now, awaiting final confirmation the account is now fully CLOSED.

Success at last totally debt free. Took 4 years, All I can say to the caggers that have helped over this time a huge thankyou, now time to assist where needed.

• 2 months later...

defaults removed too?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

done

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...