• Tweets

• Thanks for that. I will give them till Tuesday. Thanks for your help, very much appreciated. 
    • Ok thanks for that, well spotted and all duly noted. Yes they did eventually submit those docs to me after a second letter advising them I was contacting the ICO to make a formal complaint for failing to comply with an earlier SAR that they brushed off as an "administrative error" or something. When I sent the letter telling them I was in contact with the information commissioner to lodge the complaint, the original PCN etc quickly followed along with their excuse!
    • its not about the migrants .. Barrister Helena Kennedy warns that the Conservatives will use their victory over Rwanda to dismantle the law that protects our human rights here in the UK.   Angela Rayner made fun of Rishi Sunak’s height in a fiery exchange at Prime Minister’s Questions, which prompted Joe Murphy to ask: just how low will Labour go? .. well .. not as low as sunak 
    • From #38 where you wrote the following, all in the 3rd person so we don't know which party is you. When you sy it was your family home, was that before or after? " A FH split to create 2 Leasehold adjoining houses (terrace) FH remains under original ownership and 1 Leasehold house sold on 100y+ lease. . Freeholder resides in the other Leasehold house. The property was originally resided in as one house by Freeholder"
    • The property was our family home.  A fixed low rate btl/ development loan was given (last century!). It was derelict. Did it up/ was rented out for a while.  Then moved in/out over the years (mostly around school)  It was a mix of rental and family home. The ad-hoc rents covered the loan amply.  Nowadays  banks don't allow such a mix.  (I have written this before.) Problems started when the lease was extended and needed to re-mortgage to cover the expense.  Wanted another btl.  Got a tenant in situ. Was located elsewhere (work). A broker found a btl lender, they reneged.  Broker didn't find another btl loan.  The tenant was paying enough to cover the proposed annual btl mortgage in 4 months. The broker gave up trying to find another.  I ended up on a bridge and this disastrous path.  (I have raised previous issues about the broker) Not sure what you mean by 'split'.  The property was always leasehold with a separate freeholder  The freeholder eventually sold the fh to another entity by private agreement (the trust) but it's always been separate.  That's quite normal.  One can't merge titles - unless lease runs out/ is forfeited and new one is not created/ granted. The bridge lender had a special condition in loan offer - their own lawyer had to check title first.  Check that lease wasn't onerous and there was nothing that would affect good saleability.  The lawyer (that got sacked for dishonesty) signed off the loan on the basis the lease and title was good and clean.  The same law firm then tried to complain the lease clauses were onerous and the lease too short, even though the loan was to cover a 90y lease extension!! 
  • Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Hard copies of the Experian Letter pp1&2

SurlyBonds
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6436 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

To save having to email them to every request...

(You don't need to send these to the I.C.O. as they now have them as part of their 'test' case [ho hum] ... just include them to any bank, lender, DCA, or other half-witted bunch of Muppets who quote "The CRAs say six years, so there" with a letter that says:

"No actually, they've thrown the towel in on that one.... so there!":p

Experian1websize.jpg

Experian2websize.jpg

Enjoy! :D

The email from me that preceeded this response (following one of their typical SodOff Letters) was:

To Mr ***********,

I have done just what you suggested...already spoken to the ICO, and in their considered opinion there is more than enough to warrant an official complaint against Experian. They have seen a copy of your letter, and were (in their words) "rather surprised" by some of the claims that you make in your response.

By the way, don't try scaring me off with the usual "Go away little man, because our lawyers cost more than yours" attitude, as it doesn't cut any ice with me - I have more than enough legal backing that won't cost me a penny. This is the typical bullying mentality that one sees in the playground from children who are, in reality, nothing more than weakling cowards, and try the My-Dad's-Bigger-Than-Yours mentality when they realise that they are out of their depth.

I am, frankly, disgusted by the obvious pontificating attitude within your letter, and that you have not actually answered a single point that I've questioned - this was also noted by the ICO.

What you need to realise is that you are not dealing with some uneducated Muppet from the realms of the great unwashed - I'm educated to Doctrine level, and have a verified IQ in the 160s, so it is not difficult to see that your responses amount to nothing more than unintelligent and illogical argument - indeed, you have even contradicted your own argument in several places.

Anyway, a more detailed letter than this response will be sent in due course, including a final demand for you to remove all outdated and expired credit data (a course of action recommended by the ICO). They have sent me the official complaint forms, and these will be submitted anyway, regardless of how you respond to my data subject requests. These will be in the form of official criminal complaints under the DPA and not as an aide memoir seeking the ICO's advice - I don’t need the IC's interpretation on the Act, I need a judge's decision on the Act.

Additionally, if you fail to process the data subject notice, then I will proceed in the Poole County Court for jurisdiction on your incompetence as a Data Controller, and your wilful suppression of my rights under the Act. I have more faith in an independent judge's reading of the Act than a so-called "recommendation" paper dreamt up at one of your industry's cosy little beanos. By the way, you will be expected to provide this co-called document (the one you have refused to suppy to date) listed as a required document of defence within the Allocation Questionnaire when I take you to Court.

Yours, in disgust,

lil' ol' me

me-----> ckick.gif

I'm often a sarcastic SOB and speak my mind (and I don't do PC at all), but I have a laugh as I go. I won't be intimidated, and I don't take prisoners... so live with it, or go get yourself a humour implant :p

Copy of Law book from Amazon…£19.95, Refund Request stamp...32p, LBA stamp...also 32p, Court fees...£750.00,

The look on the bank's barrister's face, when they lost the '£25k Mother-of-all unfair charges' cases...(plus his £8k+ of costs)... Priceless!

The legal bit: These are my opinions and own view of legislation and process. I accept no liability whatsoever for any outcome as a result of anyone invoking any or all of the advice given - clarify your own personal stuation with an insured legal professional.

Saying that, I've used these methods against many of these corporate crooks:evil: and won hands down!:D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did you actualy send this

SETTLED CASES

LTSB (CC) £20 21-8-06

HSBC (CC) £600 19-10-06

HSBC (Ac) No.1 £1900 25-10-06

RBS (CC) £900 25-10-06

Smile (Ac) £1300 17-11-06

A&L (Ac) No.1 £400 23-11-06

A&L (Mortgage ERC) £3900 4-12-06

LTSB (Ac) £200 13-12-06

A&L (Ac) No.2 £120 19-12-06

HSBC (Ac) No.2 £650 29-12-06

LTSB (Business) £1700 13-2-07

RBS (Ac) £4500 + Default Removal 17-3-07

Barclays (Bus) Warrant of Execution 10-3-07 not used yet

ONGOING CASES

Egg (CC) N1 Filed £1300 + Default Removal Judgment Order 9/1/07 In my Favour

Barclays Business loan & 2 accs. S.A.R N1 filed Judgment in Default isued 15/2/07

HSBC (CC) have failed to produce Credit Agreement

TO DO CASES

Egg (Loan)

LTSB (Ac Ltd Company)

LTSB (Loan)

did you actualy send this

OhMyGawd, they've gone!!!:o

Just like "The President's Brain is Missing"....yikes...So, it was the three figures on the grassy-knoll, after all!!

There they were one minute, and the next?... just vanished into thin air...!!!

Ah, but did I not say that this evening was getting more and more reminiscent of the Twilight Zone each minute... I've had three threads locked-down, two posts deleted and even my PMs seem to be going into thin air.

And now this??!?!?! It is all getting far too spooky for my liking...

I'll go and see if I can find them... see if any of the stripes know where they are. Although that could be very hard to determine, as the only witness to the scene reported a bright almost-omnipotent light descending from upon high, and then 'zap!' ... they'd gone in a flash, with just a green slimy coating left behind... rather like a sort of gooey ectoplasm from an intelligence far superior to our own.

All I can say is "wow!"... whoever did this must have truly remakable powers...and I'll bet their Mummy's are so very proud of all they've achieved in life. (That's assuming these ultra-intelligent life forms have Mummys... perhaps they're just created in labs?)

If I can't find them, you'll have to PM me and I'll see if a copy survived the unearthly goings-on and can send them to you direct.

I'm often a sarcastic SOB and speak my mind (and I don't do PC at all), but I have a laugh as I go. I won't be intimidated, and I don't take prisoners... so live with it, or go get yourself a humour implant :p

Copy of Law book from Amazon…£19.95, Refund Request stamp...32p, LBA stamp...also 32p, Court fees...£750.00,

The look on the bank's barrister's face, when they lost the '£25k Mother-of-all unfair charges' cases...(plus his £8k+ of costs)... Priceless!

The legal bit: These are my opinions and own view of legislation and process. I accept no liability whatsoever for any outcome as a result of anyone invoking any or all of the advice given - clarify your own personal stuation with an insured legal professional.

Saying that, I've used these methods against many of these corporate crooks:evil: and won hands down!:D

surlybonds have you been given any unusaul mushrooms of the magical variety

:lol:

SETTLED CASES

LTSB (CC) £20 21-8-06

HSBC (CC) £600 19-10-06

HSBC (Ac) No.1 £1900 25-10-06

RBS (CC) £900 25-10-06

Smile (Ac) £1300 17-11-06

A&L (Ac) No.1 £400 23-11-06

A&L (Mortgage ERC) £3900 4-12-06

LTSB (Ac) £200 13-12-06

A&L (Ac) No.2 £120 19-12-06

HSBC (Ac) No.2 £650 29-12-06

LTSB (Business) £1700 13-2-07

RBS (Ac) £4500 + Default Removal 17-3-07

Barclays (Bus) Warrant of Execution 10-3-07 not used yet

ONGOING CASES

Egg (CC) N1 Filed £1300 + Default Removal Judgment Order 9/1/07 In my Favour

Barclays Business loan & 2 accs. S.A.R N1 filed Judgment in Default isued 15/2/07

HSBC (CC) have failed to produce Credit Agreement

TO DO CASES

Egg (Loan)

LTSB (Ac Ltd Company)

LTSB (Loan)

surlybonds have you been given any unusaul mushrooms of the magical variety

:lol:

No... absolutely not, officer...:D

But, I think some of the stripes have been taking something...although I'll wager it's not Humourzol 50mg dosage....allegedly..;)

Last night was just a very surreal experience... almost like some weird dream...

Having had so many posts 'allowed' in the past, my new ones were getting zapped off the planet, quicker than I could post them, even though I was saying the same things...

So, I guess that the days of free speech have well and truly disappeared into the history books... it's a real pity when a site that is full of good intentions ends up being 'looked after' by people with no sense of humour or tolerance of personal opinion...

Even more interesting is that I seem to be the only one who has been put on the end of this 'censorship'... there appears to be no uniformity of the application of 'rules', so it must be just a personal thing from those who don't like my writing style...or it could just be the other reasons that I've heard about...

Anyway, when (and if) I can be bothered to find a copy, I'll try and repost them...

If this is to be a sticky maybe you should put the letters back in it ?

A surprising comment from someone who so obviously disapproves of the actual method anyway and thinks it a little bit pointless...see below...

I think if the manual search only thing comes up on the file then decline is the more likely option. Why blank a clean credit file ??????

you get defaults on your file -= you get them removed if they weren't deserved - - the ones legitamtely there are there for a reason and you have to wait for them to drop off - the 6 years thing is interesting -- but in my opinion there have to be some safeguards to stop people ending up bankrupting themselves by taking on ridiculous amounts of credit they cant afford.

I also think that blanking your files to automated processing can not be good for the individual as I would expect mortgages/loans etc will be hard to get and if they have to manually search the info add a long delay onto processing times.

Also the CRAs dont make desisions on lending - they give the info to the companies who you want credit with and they all have their own criteria as to what kid of risk they want to take with you.

My opinion only - I dont know much about CRA's.

...but now realises that some people have actually benefitted from the method...

...and from someone who so obviously dislikes my writing style, personal opinion, beliefs and sense of humour (during the 'night of the long knives'), then I will personally treat such a post with the level of respect that that I think it deserves.

Touché.

[standing by for the Death Star's laser....] darthvader.gif

• Confused 1

I'm confused.....what is it that you have done wrong Surly?!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

Right, sure.... They would have taken the useful part of your post and left the useless one :rolleyes: Yeah, that makes sense... *sigh*

Free speech, hmmm: "Ma liberté s'arrête là où la votre commence", said Voltaire, who knew a thing or 2 about freedom of speech...

~*~ Please click the scales if you liked my post! ;-) ~*~

Right, sure.... They would have taken the useful part of your post and left the useless one :rolleyes: Yeah, that makes sense... *sigh*

Free speech, hmmm: "Ma liberté s'arrête là où la votre commence", said Voltaire, who knew a thing or 2 about freedom of speech...

Ahhhhhhh, a bit of Voltaire... nice to see a bit of educated culture on here...:)

One of my favs from the very chap was:

The safest course is to do nothing against one's conscience. With this secret, we can enjoy life and have no fear from death.

One of my maxim's in life, hence why I have taken on these CRAs determined to get to the bottom of their little set-ups, and why I don't take any nonsense from their bullying and childish manner.

Reading between the lines I think I can see what's happened here.

It is an odd one. Not least beacause SB has given up his time and expertise so readily and selflesly and it has, in the main, been welcomed by the site owners.

There is, of course, nothing positive to be gained by insulting individual members of the forums, however, if that individual has registered with the site as a representative of an institution which operates in the unfair or unlawful manner this site has come to abhor then they should expect to be challenged or recieve some flak. This is certainly true when they seem to have registered merely to spout propoganda without indulging in any meaningful discussion of the subject matter.

As for whether SB's advice is morally just, this is a seperate issue. I don't neccessarily agree with every point he's made but I respect his right to advise people where they feel they have no other option. Elsewhere on the site there are individuals questioning the morality of reclaiming bank charges but as this is an issue the mods are in favour of, it is the naysayers who are decried. In this case the some of the mods,(and some site-helpers), disagree with SB and he is given the same treatment.

SB has dispensed his advice, sometimes passionately, to those who wish to take it on board and action it as they see fit. Whether a mods opinion is contrary to his own is a moot point as he does have legalities on his side and it therefore falls within the remit of CAG.

Moderation does not equal invalid censorship.

• Haha 1

Smile:-The Ethical Bank:- Settled July 2006

HSBC:- Pre-lim sent 09/10/2006

LBA sent:-26/10/2006

Court papers issued:- 13/11/2006

Citifinancial/DLC:- Ongoing since 21st August. Now part of an OFT investigation into Debt Collection Practices.

I am only a Doctor of Love NOT Law. Don't blame me if me advice goes belly up!

:D (I will try to help all the same)

If i've helped, use the scales at the top to tell me how great I am!

Reading between the lines I think I can see what's happened here.

It is an odd one. Not least beacause SB has given up his time and expertise so readily and selflesly and it has, in the main, been welcomed by the site owners.

Thanks for the support... I don't know if anyone's a Python fan, but Bedevere's reasoning and 'justice' dispensed in the witch-ducking scene in Holy Grail just about sums up the whole laughable episode...

Saying that, so does the "old woman" scene...

ARTHUR: Be quiet! I order you to shut up.

OLD WOMAN: Order, eh -- who does he think he is?

ARTHUR: I am your king!

OLD WOMAN: Well, I didn't vote for you.

ARTHUR: You don't vote for kings.

OLD WOMAN: Well, how did you become king, then?

ARTHUR: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held Excalibur aloft from the bosom of the water to signify by Divine Providence ... that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur ... That is why I am your king!

DENNIS: Look, strange women lying on their backs in ponds handing out swords ... that's no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

ARTHUR: Be quiet!

DENNIS: You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

ARTHUR: Shut up!

DENNIS: I mean, if I went around saying I was an Emperor because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, people would put me away!

ARTHUR: (Grabbing him by the collar) Shut up, will you. Shut up!

DENNIS: Ah! NOW ... we see the violence inherent in the system.

ARTHUR: Shut up!

Copyright Monty Python Pictures Limited

No one has moderated or censored any of surlybonds advice. or deleted any of his letters.

That is not the way this site works, if people do not agree with advice they discuss it.

Zappppp!!!... There goes another another one... post #18 deleted without explanation, obviously to deny the very point that I've just made.

Rat-a-tat-tat....

Rat-a-tat-tat....

Rat-a-tat-tat....

Rat-a-tat-tat....

Lasts up to six times more than normal zinc-carbide batteries...

No one has moderated or censored any of surlybonds advice. or deleted any of his letters.

That is not the way this site works, if people do not agree with advice they discuss it.

Hmmmmm.. of course not...

then, for starters, this one must be a mere figment of my imagination....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legalities/29914-has-anybody-seen-experians.html#post234471

Maybe I need to go to SpecSavers...

Surlybonds

You have chosen not to receive private mail but I owul dbe grateful if you would contact me.

In the meantime, I am afraid that I have placed your posts on moderation.

Thanks

Surlybonds

You have chosen not to receive private mail but I owul dbe grateful if you would contact me.

In the meantime, I am afraid that I have placed your posts on moderation.

Thanks

Er...not quite... my mailbox has always been open to receive mail, especially from Admins, but suddenly Zapppp!... my mailbox also disappeared.

So, alas, no way to contact? Unless someone in the Admin teams emails my private email addy, with a contact number?;)

To save having to email them to every request...

(You don't need to send these to the I.C.O. as they now have them as part of their 'test' case [ho hum] ... just include them to any bank, lender, DCA, or other half-witted bunch of Muppets who quote "The CRAs say six years, so there" with a letter that says:

"No actually, they've thrown the towel in on that one.... so there!":p

Experian1websize.jpg

Experian2websize.jpg

Enjoy! :D

The email from me that preceeded this response (following one of their typical SodOff Letters) was:

me-----> ckick.gif

I hope that you will not take this as a telling off because it is not.

I also Hope that you will not think that this has come from CAG as it is my personal opinion.

I used to work for BT (yes that hated institution) and I have been the subject of verbal abuse.

I would like to say when I signed up for that job I did not sign away my rights as an individual. Although I completely understand your hatred of the CSA's I do feel that Karnevil was correct in asking you to cease your attacks on Mr Jones

To be honest I find it hypocritical that you should be writing to him to remove false information held on you when you are now asking this site to retain false information about him (I am sure that he is a human being and he is not kermit the frog, miss piggy or any other muppet character).

With regard to editing your posts (and yes this has been done to remove your attacks on Mr Jones). However, I do feel that others should be made aware that you have been doing your own bit of editing and blaming this on the site haven't you (allegedly).

The above shows that the links remain to the site you use to post your images, had this been edited by this site those links would have been removed. As this site would not be able to "edit" information held on another site. Should this not be seen by all simply click on quote on the post containing the alleged removal then click on the two a's in the top right hand corner.

Again I hope that you will not take this as a telling off and hope that you will be able to recognise that you are acting like the very people you profess to hate.

I personally applaud you for your success, however, I can not and will not be a party to infringement of other peoples rights regardless of the job they hold.

RDM2006

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.

With regard to editing your posts (and yes this has been done to remove your attacks on Mr Jones). However, I do feel that others should be made aware that you have been doing your own bit of editing and blaming this on the site haven't you (allegedly).

The above shows that the links remain to the site you use to post your images, had this been edited by this site those links would have been removed. As this site would not be able to "edit" information held on another site. Should this not be seen by all simply click on quote on the post containing the alleged removal then click on the two a's in the top right hand corner.

Again I hope that you will not take this as a telling off and hope that you will be able to recognise that you are acting like the very people you profess to hate.

I personally applaud you for your success, however, I can not and will not be a party to infringement of other peoples rights regardless of the job they hold.

RDM2006

Erm no, I am not blaming this removal on anyone... I am injecting a little humour (and complete sarcasm) to make the point about what I consider was unnecessary editing on other posts.

And I think some people need to REALLY get a sense of humour - if they can't take my posts in the tongue-in-cheek manner in which they are posted, then they REALLY do need to get a reality check in their diaires, like NOW!

No telling-off presumed, but no, I don't accept the comment that I am acting illegally or unlawfully which is what the banks.CRAs ar doing in my book.

I find it all very funny actually, especially the attitudes of some people once they get a few stripes on their sleeves. As they say, "power corrupts".

I feel that I have just stepped out of the TARDIS into some form of trans-dimensional vortex! :eek:

What on earth is going on here? :confused:

Pete

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6

Well I am glad I have not offended you as I really do applaud the work you have done and I hope you can see where I am comming from

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.

RDM2006

That's not neccessarily true. as an admin of another board - you can disable external tags quite easily either by post or by poster. It could be that an admin has done that in this case. the tag would still show the URL but the permissions would prevent the image being shown.

good job I printed a copy off then!!

Dayglo, could you possibly PM me copies of your copies??

Thanks.

Pete

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6436 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks