English addresses for Scottish claimers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

As i am from scotland and needed an english address to send my court papers to as i want to claim through english courts for my £5264 the bos have bled from my account over the past years i have found a company i will use to set up my english address it is LondonPresence.com who will set up and address for you and forward your mail as and when it comes for £20.00 per month seems easy enough to set up and believe me it has to be for me to use, but i am still prepared to go down to an english court to defend myself if i have to (she says polishing her boxing gloves).

C mon BOS pay up i`ll give you an eXtra hankie to wipe up all those eXtra tears. Hope this has been some help

Hi,Dizzy,

How far are you with your claim ? I have already won one small claim against BOS and have a court return date of 13th March for my first Summary Cause against them. They phoned me on my return date first time round, hope they do the same again. Still got about £5,115.00 to claim, I think I'll go the same route as you with the English address.

Best wishes with your claim.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi,

I am in Scotland but claimed against BOS using Carlisle Court with an English mailing address.

Bos paid up 2 days after acknowledging the claim........my next two claims against them have now been posted to the Court:)

Using the Enlish system is easy and for a large amount far quicker.

Roscodog18

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hi

I have sent my LBA which runs out on Wednesday 14th as they recived it on 1st March i called them the other day and they said someone would call me before the19th march with an offer but i am going to call them on Tuesday the 13th to ask how my claim is and if they dont cough up i will tell them i have my papers all ready to send to court which wil be posted on the 15th if they dont comply with he terms of my LBA (oh my i am getting the hang of this lol) of course i have no papers ready and am hoping i wont have to go as far as court which really scared me but now i know how to get an english addy i will do that so i have it to put on my court papers which i will be able to do through Money Claims Online oh man this is working out so easy now i can do it all online but my head has been bouncing with reading all the threads since jan and taking in all the info i am even going for visa charges once i get this one out the way lol I will let you know how my call goes on Tuesday.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AND TO ALL GOOD LUCK:-)

Hi roscodog

Do you have an address for the carlisle court i have had a look and i am not sure which one i is this is the one i would opt for

The Cout House

Rickergate

Carlisle

Cumbria

CA3 8QH

England

is this the one you used ?? well done by the way on using th court just inside the english border i will travel to that if i have to:-)

To get BOS to pay up you will have to file court papers, but after that they seem to pay out quickly.

Carlisle is as close as you can get when you live in Scotland.........but far form the head office of the bank!

Roscodog18

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hi, Roscodog.

Where was your English address.

Regads.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Phoned the bos today to remind them that i will be applying to court on thursday and that it would be in there best interest to pay me before it goes to court as they will have to pay the court fees aswell was told that i will get a call on or before wednesday so thats a step up from the other day when i was told the 19th. will be waiting by my phone.:)

Hello - please help! I am in Northern Ireland and everything with my claim against Halifax has been going well until I hit this "address in England or Wales" snag. Do you think it would be worth trying to get an address through the route described above? My concern is that if my claim goes to court, I'll have to fly to England. I tried using the Small Claims Court here in Belfast but their limit is 2000 GBP and I'd have to agree to abandon the excess, which totals more than 800 GBP (and rising by the day).

At the moment I've made an appointment with a solicitor but would prefer to keep the whole thing online and simple.

Any advice would be really appreciated!

Thanks so much

Siobhan

Hello

Just thought i would bring anyone up to date thats been watching this thread. I have in total gave the bos 8 weeks which was up today 19th March atfer sending my 2 letters of to them I have phoned them 3 times to be told someone would defo get back to me by the 19th so just called them to be told there is a leter being sent out today with an offer of £3688.00:roll: I asked them for £5264.00 told the guy on the phone I wanted full amount asked for and that it would be in there interest to pay me now rather than when it went to court cos then they will have to pay the fees and interest he said to wait untill i got my letter and phone them oh yes i will defo do that I will accept it as part payment for my full amount and if you dont pay it all then i will proceed to court( something that i dont really want to do but have all my info at the ready just incase) so hopefully by the end of the week I will know if im rich or going to court will let you know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

Lindsay.

Hi dizzy

Hopefully you'll be rich!:)

Fingers x'd for you.

change-it

Prelim Sent -27/02/07....

Response Letter rec'd -13/03/07....

LBA Sent -15/03/07...

Court claim due-30/03/07

Offer received(10p/cent short)-declined for full amount-28/03/07

Success FULL 6yr amount offered-29/03/07:D

........not yet received because they want me to accept conditions!!:(

just phone them when you get the letter,and ask to speak to the person that signed your letter.

I waited 8 weeks too,in my LBA I asked for £3500,but since then i had more charges about another £300.On friday my 8 weeks were up an the bank phoned to offer £3000,i said no and they gave me £4000!

Chin up,you'll get all of it back!!!!

I WON I WON :D :D

OK I have now stopped jumping about my kitchen got my letter with my offer this morning it said if i was not happy to call the number on letter well of course i was going to do that lol I had asked for £5265 they offered me £3694 so i called them and my conversation went like this.

ring ring...ring ring...

THEM. hello

ME. hello can i speak to Graham Gamble please

THEM. can you give me you number and i will get him to call you back

ME. no as i am going out to work now and needto speak to him

THEM. he will call you straight back as i cant put you throgh on ths phone.

ME. alright then

gave number and put phone down not even 1 minute goes by ring ring....ring ring

ME hello

THEM hello this is graham gamble you called to speak to me

ME yes hello my name is blah blah i got a letter from you this morning wit an offer for my bank charges

THEM. yes are you happy with the offer

ME no thats not the amount i asked for can you up your offer

THEM mmmmmm how about £5000

ME 5200

THEM will you go below £500

ME no

THEM alright i will get that authorised for you and send out a new letter to you just sign it and send it back

ME thankyou for your help how long will it take to go into my account

THEM 14 days from when we get your letter back.

ME thank you good bye.

...and that was it as quick as it took you to read this that was how quick my call was got what i wanted without having to go as far as the courts so I am really chuffed .This is life changeing money for me to clear a lot of debt:D

RIGHT VISA YOU ARE NEXT WATCH OUT LINDSAYS ABOUT:lol:

could a mod move this for me please thank you

once money is through donation on its way i would not have had the courage to do this without all the support from here. Thank you Thank you Thank you all:p

just looked through this think i will get a new key board when my money comes a few sticky keys

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All

The halifax/bos got my signed letter on Fri 23rd March saying I would accept the offer so it should be in my account by Thur 5th April . I called last week to see if they would put it in and was told there was a back log and it might take longer than 14 days if its not in by the end of the week what is my next step they told me it would be 14 days can anyone help me please.

Hi Dizzy

i got my letter to send back on Fri.I was told in the offer fone call that the money would be in after they recieved my accept letter-but it might take 10-14days.i said i was continuing with the claim untill the money was in the bank to which he made no response.

Did you send their standard return? I'm not willing to say i won't make any futher claims because I already have another fee since starting this!

LBA Sent -15/03/07...

Court claim due-30/03/07

Hi would you believe it after putting my post up yesterday i was reading through other threads as you do and came across Kelly Duffy`s email addy who seems to have been really helpfull so i sent her an email saying my car had failed its mot big style and could she put the money into my account not thinking she would act upon it as she probably get loads every day checked my account at 5 last night and it was in yahooo :D so i will never know if it was her or not but its worked for me. I am going to email her again to see if she will put back the £128 charges i have since starting the claim I can but try.

I would like to thank everyone for there help :) its not an over nite process but we get ther in the end.

Excellent Dizzy!Think I might try that one.

Happy spending:)

LBA Sent -15/03/07...

Court claim due-30/03/07