Baliffs Get Them

Guest HUSBANDKHAN
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6407 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest HUSBANDKHAN

I Have Sent Out S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) To 2 Bailiff Companies. These Are :

Jbw ENFORCEMENTS LTD. ALSO Ccs Ltd Who Were Featured In Whistleblower Earlier On In The Month. See What They Say. Jbw Owe Me £7500 Approx(will Ask For A Breakdown Of Costs Etc) Ccs Owe Me £601.89 Again Will Chase This. I HAVE Upset Some Major People In These Companies. Will Update Again As Soon As I HeAR Anything.

Go for it HK,

the more people fight back, the more these companies will be held to task! AND made to pay for their sheer lack of respect for peoples rights.

Friendship costs nothing but its rewards can be priceless. Do not judge, as you will not be judged but if you can, try and assist where possible.:smile:

everyone is entitled to MY opinion!:D

I offer my comments without prejudice or liability.

If you found my advice helpful, please click the scales at the top.

I Have Sent Out S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) To 2 Bailiff Companies. These Are :

Jbw Ltd And Ccs Ltd Who Were Featured In Whistleblower Earlier On In The Month. See What They Say. Jbw Owe Me £7500 Approx(will Ask For A Breakdown Of Costs Etc) Ccs Owe Me £601.89 Again Will Chase This. I HAVE Upset Some Major People In These Companies. Will Update Again As Soon As I HeAR Anything.

Correction. JBW were NOT featured in Whistleblower; CCS were.

Guest HUSBANDKHAN

Jbw Ltd . Ccs Ltd Who Were Featured In Whistleblower Earlier On In The Month. See What They Say. Jbw Owe Me £7500 Approx(will Ask For A Breakdown Of Costs Etc) Ccs Owe Me £601.89 Again Will Chase This. I HAVE Upset Some Major People In These Companies. Will Update Again As Soon As I HeAR Anything. i also rang medway councils parkin section and told thm that thier 40 days were up. the pretended that they had not recieved the sar. theyre lying i put it through their letter box !!!!!! then when i phoned again all of a sudden it was found. gave them till next weds. if no reply then will pull them into court and ask how their charges are made up? even if the government sets them they are the governments agents etc. see what they say to that ? because a pcn on issue is £30 the 28 days later it goes upto £60 then upto £90 then £95 and passed to a bailiff. what i ant to know is where does the original £30 come from and also why does it go upto £60 i assume £5 for the dvla search and also 50p admin apart from that how is it worked out and justified. also i am now also thinking of asking the police for the same thing and see if they can justify the £60 for speeding etc.

Jbw Ltd . Ccs Ltd Who Were Featured In Whistleblower Earlier On In The Month. See What They Say. Jbw Owe Me £7500 Approx(will Ask For A Breakdown Of Costs Etc) Ccs Owe Me £601.89 Again Will Chase This. I HAVE Upset Some Major People In These Companies. Will Update Again As Soon As I HeAR Anything. i also rang medway councils parkin section and told thm that thier 40 days were up. the pretended that they had not recieved the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request). theyre lying i put it through their letter box !!!!!! then when i phoned again all of a sudden it was found. gave them till next weds. if no reply then will pull them into court and ask how their charges are made up? even if the government sets them they are the governments agents etc. see what they say to that ? because a pcn on issue is £30 the 28 days later it goes upto £60 then upto £90 then £95 and passed to a bailiff. what i ant to know is where does the original £30 come from and also why does it go upto £60 i assume £5 for the dvla search and also 50p admin apart from that how is it worked out and justified. also i am now also thinking of asking the police for the same thing and see if they can justify the £60 for speeding etc.

HusbandKhan - you clearly have some 'authority' issues don't you?

The parking penalty is issued at £60 (depending on the area) - that's the cost of parking incorrectly. You are offered a 50% discount on the penalty if you pay it within the stipulated time. That's £30 if you admit you shouldn't have parked incorrectly. If you don't pay within the stipulated time, the penalty increases (as you are advised in writing) by 50%. That's £90. The authority eventually registers the penalty with Northampton County Court's Traffic Enforcement Centre, after you ignore all those letters and notices they sent. That adds £5 to the cost.

When you ignore their final letter, they issue the warrant to the bailiff because there's nothing else they can do, as you're ignoring them, and the bailiffs add their fees because they don't work free of charge and no one else (like the taxpayers) wants to pay for them to recover what you should have paid in the first place at £30.

All issues of bad bailiffs and overcharging aside, not to mention incorrectly issued penalty charge notices, all of which are legitimate gripes, that's how it works.

Hope this helps.

its because you are a bailiff ?

What does that mean? 'Its because you are a bailiff'

Of course I'm a bailiff!

So does that preclude me from making posts which I would hope are useful and also go someway to demonstrate that bailiffs want bailiffs to operate correctly as well as debtors (and creditors)?

If bad bailiffs didn't exist, good bailiffs might be able to get on with doing the job of recovering debt from those who owe it without getting threatened every five minutes and assaulted on a regular basis.

Is it because you're a debtor?

Hi blfuk1,

I applaud you for coming to this site and offering help to those who have, for whatever reason, have found themselves in debt and experiencing difficulties with bailiffs. As you say, and I agree, not all bailiffs are as bad as some we have encountered on here. I had the good fortune of dealing with a Bailiff who assisted us with payment plans which in turn allowed us to clear our debts owed. If all Bailiffs worked that way most of the people posting on here wouldnt be here. Its a fact that in all aspects of life there are bad apples in the barrel, this unfortunately has a detrimental effect on those working within the guidelines such as yourself.

Keep up the good work!

Friendship costs nothing but its rewards can be priceless. Do not judge, as you will not be judged but if you can, try and assist where possible.:smile:

everyone is entitled to MY opinion!:D

I offer my comments without prejudice or liability.

If you found my advice helpful, please click the scales at the top.

What does that mean? 'Its because you are a bailiff'

Of course I'm a bailiff!

So does that preclude me from making posts which I would hope are useful and also go someway to demonstrate that bailiffs want bailiffs to operate correctly as well as debtors (and creditors)?

If bad bailiffs didn't exist, good bailiffs might be able to get on with doing the job of recovering debt from those who owe it without getting threatened every five minutes and assaulted on a regular basis.

Is it because you're a debtor?

DELETED BY MOD

These comments are completely and utterly unacceptable.

I just want to stick up for blfuk1. I think it's downright disgusting the way you have been attacking him. He is on this site, offering genuinely helpful information to you in order to help you out, and you have thrown it back in his face! :evil:

Furthermore, some of your comments are bordering on threatening.

I think those prepared to offer "inside information" as it were on this forum are particularly brave and are to be commended for speaking out against what they believe to be wrong, or to help people achieve their goals more quickly. 8-)

Blfuk1, I hope you don't feel too put off by this attack, and I hope you'll just ignore it and continue to help out the people who appreciate your efforts.

edinburghbeerbucket :D

I just want to stick up for blfuk1. I think it's downright disgusting the way you have been attacking him. He is on this site, offering genuinely helpful information to you in order to help you out, and you have thrown it back in his face! :evil:

Furthermore, some of your comments are bordering on threatening.

I think those prepared to offer "inside information" as it were on this forum are particularly brave and are to be commended for speaking out against what they believe to be wrong, or to help people achieve their goals more quickly. 8-)

Blfuk1, I hope you don't feel too put off by this attack, and I hope you'll just ignore it and continue to help out the people who appreciate your efforts.

Thanks. Never mind, if he does kneecaps as well as he spells, I should be safe enough!

The man who strikes first admits that his ideas have given out.

Chinese Proverb

Guest HUSBANDKHAN

i am not against any professional as long as they are doing their job. it only gets me when some one is throwing laws at you which are completely incorrect and hold your elderly parent sto ransom. jbw when they arrived sat inside my parents house and also threatned them with having me arrested and also having them arrested while i was out sorting the money side of things out. the bailif inquestion can be seen on jbw website :JBW Your first choice enforcement agency

he has since become the director of administration.

i am not against any professional as long as they are doing their job. it only gets me when some one is throwing laws at you which are completely incorrect and hold your elderly parent sto ransom. jbw when they arrived sat inside my parents house and also threatned them with having me arrested and also having them arrested while i was out sorting the money side of things out. the bailif inquestion can be seen on jbw website :JBW Your first choice enforcement agency he has since become the director of administration.

Fair point.

JBW have never had a contract with any MCC or HMCS area so they would not have been dealing with you on an unpaid fine where it is appropriate to advise that a consequence of non-payment to the bailiff would lead to a warrant of arrest to bring the debtor back before the bench.

As it is then more likely to have been a parking penalty, it is entirely inappropriate to suggest 'arrest' as parking penalties are not criminal matters and there is no criminal court involvement or sanction. The bailiff was out of order and should be reported for making such threats.

Please note the company is called JBW Enforcement Limited and not JBW Limited and I am the Managing Director and this story is not true and we have no details of this person not the demand. JBW do not work for HMCS and also WE DID NOT APPEAR ON THE BBC WHISTLEBLOWER SHOW so please do not make comments that are not true...... If you do have an honest complaint then pleasse contact our offices we will listen to it....... 0870 855 3560

OK Mr Khan I now have details of who you are and how much money you paid and why and that you have lost every appeal and court case you have attempted.

I will not like you publish details on this site due to the DPA but please everyone this is an untrue case the courts have made that order and not me nor JBW

Guest MizzPiggy

It is interesting to note....

That people do not want to be seen as a Debtor....yet we judge a Bailiff as being a bad one.

Our Service deals with 40 complaints a day and we do not launch till the 1st of November. Behind the scenes we have established our networks and dealt with many Bailiff Companies to date.

In defence to this Company, we have had a single complaint in 3 months, to which the person we were representing, was in fact in the wrong persay. They have been the most transparent company to which we have found to date.

They call people customers not debtors, their staff friendly and are prepared to listen to what you say. I feel sure after dealing with this company, that If you have a grievance that they will take the matter seriously.

This Company does in fact have ethics and a standard that has quite suprised our service.

My suggestion is that you write to them or call to make the complaint. If you have a further issue and do not feel heard, then contact our service and we will happily take the matter up for you.

I think it is important to understand, that Bailiffs appear moulded in our eyes to be a certain type of character, but so much of that is a system and beliefs of which we are led to believe. It is often the system that lets you down knowing your rights together with how it works, it is the Bailiff that is the end result of this........... that is your face to it all.

There are some good ones out there....the bad apples the ones that need to be weedled out. When you have a bad apple seek help to find who to write to, you do have a right to be heard....the good ones we are happy to support...I think it is good to have a Bailiffs views, to which if he/she takes the time to come here and post anything about the "dark side", as we call it (laughs), then this person and others deserve respect for their views.

The Office of Fair Trading have standards.

Guest HUSBANDKHAN

right first he denies any knowledge then he claims he knows who i am ? strange isnt it ? anyway i did not say that you were on the whistle blower programme.

Mr Khan, as I said please contact our offices or even me direct if you have a problem, Mr Jamie Waller is my name and we will deal with it, I promise. What we will not do is overturn an order of the court nor continue to waste the courts time, why don't you let this site service those with honest complaint.

Guest HUSBANDKHAN

You Had That Chance When I Originally Took This Up. Any Way. You Should Have Recieved The Relevant Request And Fee By Now ! I Await Your Reply Etc. I Will However Update This Thread Everytime I Recieve A Letter Or Any Correspondance From You. You Had The Chance And Now When I Have Mentioned You In This Forum You Want Me To Back Down Again ? Sorry. Everybody Just To Prove A Point. I Named And Shamed This Company Only This Morning And I Now Have The Director Himself Communicating With Me. It Works. Try It !!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6407 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks