No Claims Bonus - Insurance Cancelled

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5502 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can any one offer any advice. I'm requesting with regards to my son.

He bought a new car and paid for the insurance with a one off payment of nearly £800.00. The company that he went with said that he had to provide proof of no claims for the previous year. He contacted his previous insurance and they were a bit slow sending the proof. His insurance company now gave him another week. The proof came on Thursday, to our house he does not live here anymore. I text him which he got Friday morning, and he was doing a twelve hour shift at work so did not get round to get it until 9.00pm.

He tried phoning them over the weekend but with it being bank holiday he did not have any joy. He phoned them this morning for an e-mail address to send it to and they gave him one that did not exist. As he had to go to work I phoned them again to be told that the insuance had been cancelled and they would not discuss this with me. I am going to fax the proof of no claims when I go to work this afternoon and have text him to phone them.

There must be something I can say in the covering letter and would be grateful for any input. He cant afford to have his car insurance cancelled as he does 35 mile round trip to work everyday and needs his car. Also he does not have the money anymore as he had to save up to start with forumbox_top_left.gifforumbox_top_tile.gifforumbox_top_right.gifforumbox_left_tile.gifCar Insurance

forumbox_right_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_left.gifforumbox_bottom_tile.gifforumbox_bottom_right.gif

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5502 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks