Littlewoods agreement not signed

lizzy40
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At last I have managed to down load my agreement thanks for your help scousepie but it has come out rather large!!!!

Anyway I have blanked out the details but it is all filled in correctly such as name and address date and signatures.

Also my I remind you this isn't the agreement to this littlewoods thread I don't have one for that but pt2537 said if I could list a copy he will check to see if this one is correct...

Thanks everyone....

• 1 year later...

hello people im a newbie on hear i have sent a letter to littlewoods asking for my agreement and they have sent me a blank copy to say they are unable to find a true copy they are harrasing me left right and centre for the money.My friend orderd goods and hasnt paid me so therefor i stopped paying them they tryed contacting her as she signed for the goods that were deliverd to her address and they said that i should of got her to sign an agreement therfore coz she didnt i am liable for that debt as the account is in my name.so if i have no signed agreement am i right in thinking they carnt chase me for it they have added 120 pound ontop of the balance for defaulting and contacting me.

please help anyone.this has been going on a year now

correct zozzykid. i will worn u tho if they do find ur agreement then they do have the right to restart enforcement procedures and they will carry on looking for they agreement.

Thats what my letter re them says anyway but a year on i sill have not had anything and for one on them it is now over 3 years for payments and the other over a year.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Just send them a thank you for admitting no cca letter now leave me alone.

If i get 5 mins i will do u one up.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

i contacted littlewoods today and told them that they are harrasing me for a debt that is not mine and they are passing it bck to littlewoods agreement people and they said they would put a note on my credit file to say that the balance was unpaid.im sure they cant do this without an agreement signed.letter would be good thanks.

They cant but as experian are owened by littlewoods then good luck fighting it.

I have put a note on my Credit File saying the debt can not be substainated and that the information is incorrect as they cant prove i owe this debt.