Help needed - starting afresh with stay on OFT claim.

ukcrow
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6090 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I have been chewing this one over for the past couple of weeks after my local court (Guildford) applied a stay on my claim following the OFT case. Totally unfair, but i am of the understanding that the judges have huddled together and agreed to do this regardless of any rhyme or reason. I am not going to apply for a removal of a stay.

My initial claim against Barclaycard did not include charges pre 2004 due to the way in which they deal with the DPA requests. With a significant amount of pre 2004 charges sitting here waiting to be claimed till the conclusion of the post 2004 claim.

I am tempted and wondering if i could withdraw my current claim? I would then look to find a court that are not grouping the credit card claims with the bank charge claims, file the new claim pre and post 2004 and sit and wait.

Any help or advice is much appreciated.

Thats great to hear. :)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I attended Leeds Mercantile Court on the 29th Aug,120 claimants for 'penalty charges' on currents accounts......Credit cards were treated separately,and those that claimed the latter won.

This great news for those of us fearing our credit cards being stayed.

Thanks for sharing.