Barclaycard Court letter

estela
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6050 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Letter from Court as follows

It is ordered that

1 Claimant to file and serve details of the grounds of the claim together wirh a schedule of how the claim is calculated setting out the date, amount and particulars of each debit charge

2 The case be listed on 8th October 2007 at 11.30 to consider whether the issues in this case are similar to the Office of Fair Trading test case.

What papers do I have to produce????? there is no date to when post this

Pls help!!!:???:

Did you send in a spread sheet when you filed?

You can always contact the court to ask what exactly they require.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 1 month later...

Hi

Sent letter with details of charges as required before the 8 October now received a letter from Court from Deputy District Judge saying

Upon neither party attending

It is ordered that

The claim is hereby struck out

It didnt say in the first letter I had to attend is this right??????

PLease help:evil:

Hi

Letter from Court as follows

It is ordered that

1 Claimant to file and serve details of the grounds of the claim together wirh a schedule of how the claim is calculated setting out the date, amount and particulars of each debit charge

2 The case be listed on 8th October 2007 at 11.30 to consider whether the issues in this case are similar to the Office of Fair Trading test case.

What papers do I have to produce????? there is no date to when post this

Pls help!!!:???:

Sorry if I've misunderstood but wasn't this your Hearing date which they advised you about in the letter and was it for stay removal?

Hi Estela,

Sorry to hear about this. Have you posted the whole of the Order rec'd from Court or was there any more - perhaps, along the lines of if either party object, they may do so withing 7 days or similar.

Please post Directions in full.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi Estela,

Sorry to hear about this. Have you posted the whole of the Order rec'd from Court or was there any more - perhaps, along the lines of if either party object, they may do so withing 7 days or similar.

Please post Directions in full.

Slick

Hi Slick, no it was just like that

Estela,

Time for letter or visit to Court Manager.

" Rec'd the Court's Judgement dated xxxx. Realise now that I should have been in court for hearing but assumed, wrongly I now know, case would be stayed because of the letter I rec'd from bank which said "Case will now be stayed".

I meant no disrespect to the court in not attending and would ask that my claim be re-instated so I may go back to bank and negotiate a settlement and hopefully not trouble the court further."

If court allows this, BC should settle.

If not, write to BC afresh, as if you've never done before, with a new Prelim asking for chgs back. Then LBA. They may offer to settle just the chgs but not s.69 int't.

If they don't offer to settle, sue them again and put this down to experience.

Slick

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Estela,

Time for letter or visit to Court Manager.

" Rec'd the Court's Judgement dated xxxx. Realise now that I should have been in court for hearing but assumed, wrongly I now know, case would be stayed because of the letter I rec'd from bank which said "Case will now be stayed".

I meant no disrespect to the court in not attending and would ask that my claim be re-instated so I may go back to bank and negotiate a settlement and hopefully not trouble the court further."

If court allows this, BC should settle.

If not, write to BC afresh, as if you've never done before, with a new Prelim asking for chgs back. Then LBA. They may offer to settle just the chgs but not s.69 int't.

If they don't offer to settle, sue them again and put this down to experience.

Slick

Hi Slick

Thank you I will send a letter if not start again I found double of statements that will more than double the amount

Estela,

Good for you - go get 'em.

Slick